Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltears is genuinely making me want to kms

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I got bullied through out my childhood. I’m autistic and I care about peoples opinions ALOT (as you can see in my post history).

This community is all I have. Not just .is but on discord and TikTok. The inceldom is all I have.

My family hates me (my mother mostly), I don’t have any irl friends and (obviously) no love interest. You guys are the only thing that makes me happy now a days . When I see someone call me “brocel” or give me a piece of whitepill knowledge it makes me not wanna kill myself . It gives me hope that maybe I can have friends here.

And when I see a post on IT where they are bullying us . It reminds me of the girls who used to pick on me for being autistic. And it ruins my day.

I’m definitely a pussy for this but when you’re autistic it’s hard not to be.

just remember, the fact that you are alive makes IT mad. dont rope because of them

Don't go on their subreddit, and honestly I detest the retards who share posts from there on here.
They're only relevant because we give them attention. Starve them of it and they'll shrivel up dead.

Just remember people on IT look like this; insane right they are fucking mentally ill trannys all of them

Attachments

• ElizabethKent110025-1721356528.jpg
    ElizabethKent110025-1721356528.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 37
Reddit as a whole is ragefuel

Remind them that there have been well over 10 incel based attacks at this point and the number will only continue to rise over time.

Keep in mind that the people who hate us are the same people who think migrants do no societal damage and that faggotry is not a mental illness. Their opinions are lower than dirt.

THIS is why we need to start doxxing the people at IT. These people might be successful in real life, but on the internet, the Incels should be the predator and they the prey.

just remember, the fact that you are alive makes IT mad. dont rope because of them
It just reminds me of the girls who used to bully me. I hate it so much brocel

Don't go on their subreddit, and honestly I detest the retards who share posts from there on here.
They're only relevant because we give them attention. Starve them of it and they'll shrivel up dead.
this, less attention from here and they most scrape the bottom of the barrel on other sites. that has already begun

Yeah I’m gonna avoid it

Just remember people on IT look like this; insane right they are fucking mentally ill trannys all of them
lol this cheered me up

dont give them any attention mah nigga. you cant fix stupidity

Remind them that there have been well over 10 incel based attacks at this point and the number will only continue to rise over time.
What’s your point? How many Islamic jihads have there been? Or feminist uprisings?

It just reminds me of the girls who used to bully me. I hate it so much brocel
i pissed in there backpacks and smeared shit on the girls toilet seats. i got back at them, is not to late spam the IT cucks with gore and scat

THIS is why we need to start doxxing the people at IT. These people might be successful in real life, but on the internet, the Incels should be the predator and they the prey.
We need an online incel jihad. Going ER just gives them an excuse to hate us. But if we defend ourselves peacefully it’s a different story

Not like that nigger. Just saying that any foid can get dick when she wants
now you fight back? focus that shit towards IT cucks before you lose what fight is left in you

Sorry brocel
and you lost it. never apologize unless it actually is warranted, never admit that you are wrong, never show mercy

:yes: This.

The simple fact that we're still alive alone pisses foids, normgroids and cucks off.

I got bullied through out my childhood. I’m autistic and I care about peoples opinions ALOT (as you can see in my post history).

This community is all I have. Not just .is but on discord and TikTok. The inceldom is all I have.

My family hates me (my mother mostly), I don’t have any irl friends and (obviously) no love interest. You guys are the only thing that makes me happy now a days . When I see someone call me “brocel” or give me a piece of whitepill knowledge it makes me not wanna kill myself . It gives me hope that maybe I can have friends here.

And when I see a post on IT where they are bullying us . It reminds me of the girls who used to pick on me for being autistic. And it ruins my day.

IT is worse than us. Average user on there is a basement dwelling fat troon who needs someone to hate on. While we’re just unlucky facially, or bad height, or autistic.

They make us out to be like them.

and you lost it. never apologize unless it actually is warranted, never admit that you are wrong, never show mercy
I’m a pussy push over man. I’ve been shown how inferior I am all my life

IT is worse than us. Average user on there is a basement dwelling fat troon who needs someone to hate on. While we’re just unlucky facially, or bad height, or autistic.
Atleast we have empathy. I feel bad for rape victims and women who get abused. ITcucks don’t feel anything to incels

Atleast we have empathy. I feel bad for rape victims and women who get abused. ITcucks don’t feel anything to incels
We are the real empathetic gender

Remember that these people have a very twisted view of us. They only feature the most ridiculous and violent posts from here, and this makes the masses think that we're all like that.

Brocel, IncelTears has nothing on us. The only thing they’re capable of doing is trying to tarnish our reputation, and we already maxxed it out in the negatives thanks to mass media scare tactics back when ER and Alek did their thing. IncelTears don’t mean shit and will never challenge the Blackpill itself becaue it’s impossible to challenge the truth on a logical basis. Do you notice how it’s the blackpillers who have the most sensible arguments? That’s why the likes of IncelTears need to shoot the messenger (us). Their opinion means shit. You can’t kill an idea.

You aren’t a pussy brocel. It’s very human to admit to your faults and weaknesses. Better here than to some betabuxxed roastie who will divorce rape you after you open up to her. It’s normal to break, we’re humans, not machines. Eventually we break, simple as brocel… don’t be ashamed.

…and we’re broken by design… we’re genetic defects, that’s it. Those people pick on us because we’re ugly, and to a humans mind, ugly means bad and evil.

Those people will NEVER have any empathy for you or your suffering, all because of how you look. They aren’t your friends, they aren’t your buddies, they aren’t someone whose opinion should matter to you. They’re your enemies, our enemies. Opposition. And opposition doesn’t matter unless they try to challenge the black pill (and fail because it’s true lol).

Last edited:
Brocel, IncelTears has nothing on us. The only thing they’re capable of doing is trying to tarnish our reputation, and we already maxxed it out in the negatives thanks to mass media scare tactics back when ER and Alek did their thing. IncelTears don’t mean shit and will never challenge the Blackpill itself becaue it’s impossible to challenge the truth on a logical basis. Do you notice how it’s the blackpillers who have the most sensible arguments? That’s why the likes of IncelTears need to shoot the messenger (us). Their opinion means shit. You can’t kill an idea.

You aren’t a pussy brocel. It’s very human to admit to your faults and weaknesses. Better here than to some betabuxxed roastie who will divorce rape you after you open up to her. It’s normal to break, we’re humans, not machines. Eventually we break, simple as brocel… don’t be ashamed.

We’re broken by design… we’re genetic defects, that’s it. Those people pick on us because we’re ugly, and to a humans mind, ugly means bad and evil.
It always makes me happy when you respond to me brother. You always have some wise words

:yes: :yes: :yes:

if they obsess over us they are below us, hate only comes from below.

Just ignore them.

dude they are all bullies and pathetic people. I hope they all die in a fire. And I don't usually say stuff like that which shows how much I hate them.

Why do you even care what IT has to say about anything?

Make more posts about killing and raping women brocel, they will never be your friends keep making them seethe :society:

Why do you even care what IT has to say about anything?
Stupid normie question. Ban this infiltrator please @LeFrenchCel . This is exactly the retarded bull excrement advice I get by normies when I am bullied at college.