Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is dying

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Just look at them. 100% of their content are reposts from here. They have 0 productivity. If we stop existing then they will too. Also,
without r/Incels there are no incels commenting on their posts so they don't have someone to downvote. Their sub is just an over
saturated circlejerk that solely depends on this forum. To me, they are already dead. They may have won the battle but we won the war.
The fact that they NEED our posts to exist is the definition of victory. They are nothing.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
The fact that they followed us here proves that those people objectively are losers with no life.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 40m
and if we stop making inceltears threads, they gonna die sooner.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
FUCK REDDIT

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Zielony4 said:
The fact that they followed us here proves that those people objectively are losers with no life.

They are just a bunch of incels in denial imho. Some femoids commetn on their posts and they whiteknight them by prosectuing us.

Weed said:
and if we stop making inceltears threads, they gonna die sooner.

Legit. Let this be the last one.

Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Isn't reposting other people's shit to complain about it what they always did? What's the difference?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Gunnage said:
Isn't reposting other people's shit to complain about it what they always did? What's the difference?

Well, there were some original posts. Usually it was armchairpsychology or platitude storming. Maybe an incel would write somthing there. Now it's ONLY reposts. Like hell, one guy reposted a repost. They are officially out of original conent. If reddit wasn't so cucked they would be banned since their sub has NO orirignal conents and all they do is criticize us.

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I said we wait until Cucktears die, and then revire r/incels in one reddit clone, it will be hilarious.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Unbearable2woman said:
I said we wait until Cucktears die, and then revire r/incels in one reddit clone, it will be hilarious.

We will have the last laugh

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
1h 22m
They're leaching content from us to get upboats, this is how pathetic those people are.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
anon_899 said:
They're leaching content from us to get upboats, this is how pathetic those people are.

They are a parasitic sub

Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
7d 17h 50m
Hopefully this is the last thread anyone makes about them on here. Infact any future threads about them should be deleted. We shouldnt even mention their names on here. Dont give them even a second of attention.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Nautica1983 said:
Hopefully this is the last thread anyone makes about them on here. Infact any future threads about them should be deleted. We shouldnt even mention their names on here. Dont give them even a second of attention.

Undestood

ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
★★
1d 2h 14m
Fuck Cucktears. These numales and landwhales have no lives.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
ObitoCel said:
Fuck Cucktears. These numales and landwhales have no lives.

The landwhales have lives. It's those disgusting whiteknights who are like "I reposted an incel post with a hateful title. Will you fuck me?" that need to fuck off.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6d 11h 31m
Unbearable2woman said:

It won't die as long as a man somewhere, anywhere is saying truthful and unkind things about m'ladies.

W

wincel

Banned
-
They are even more pathetic than us. They define their existence around us.

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Greycel
I couldn't care less honestly. They're all wasting their time on us for legitimately no reason. It must suck being useless sacks of shit.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
wincel said:
They are even more pathetic than us. They define their existence around us.

Imagine how much of a loser you have to depend on incels

P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
I truly do not give a shit about them. The only reason I ever think of inceltears at all is because of fucks like you constantly reminding us of them.