Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is dying

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Just look at them. 100% of their content are reposts from here. They have 0 productivity. If we stop existing then they will too. Also,
without r/Incels there are no incels commenting on their posts so they don't have someone to downvote. Their sub is just an over
saturated circlejerk that solely depends on this forum. To me, they are already dead. They may have won the battle but we won the war.
The fact that they NEED our posts to exist is the definition of victory. They are nothing.
 
The fact that they followed us here proves that those people objectively are losers with no life.
 
and if we stop making inceltears threads, they gonna die sooner.
 
Zielony4 said:
The fact that they followed us here proves that those people objectively are losers with no life.

They are just a bunch of incels in denial imho. Some femoids commetn on their posts and they whiteknight them by prosectuing us.


Weed said:
and if we stop making inceltears threads, they gonna die sooner.

Legit. Let this be the last one.
 
Isn't reposting other people's shit to complain about it what they always did? What's the difference?
 
Gunnage said:
Isn't reposting other people's shit to complain about it what they always did? What's the difference?

Well, there were some original posts. Usually it was armchairpsychology or platitude storming. Maybe an incel would write somthing there. Now it's ONLY reposts. Like hell, one guy reposted a repost. They are officially out of original conent. If reddit wasn't so cucked they would be banned since their sub has NO orirignal conents and all they do is criticize us.
 
I said we wait until Cucktears die, and then revire r/incels in one reddit clone, it will be hilarious.
 
Unbearable2woman said:
I said we wait until Cucktears die, and then revire r/incels in one reddit clone, it will be hilarious.

We will have the last laugh
 
They're leaching content from us to get upboats, this is how pathetic those people are.
 
anon_899 said:
They're leaching content from us to get upboats, this is how pathetic those people are.

They are a parasitic sub
 
Hopefully this is the last thread anyone makes about them on here. Infact any future threads about them should be deleted. We shouldnt even mention their names on here. Dont give them even a second of attention.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Hopefully this is the last thread anyone makes about them on here. Infact any future threads about them should be deleted. We shouldnt even mention their names on here. Dont give them even a second of attention.

Undestood
 
Fuck Cucktears. These numales and landwhales have no lives.
 
ObitoCel said:
Fuck Cucktears. These numales and landwhales have no lives.

The landwhales have lives. It's those disgusting whiteknights who are like "I reposted an incel post with a hateful title. Will you fuck me?" that need to fuck off.
 
Unbearable2woman said:
I said we wait until Cucktears die, and then revire r/incels in one reddit clone, it will be hilarious.

It won't die as long as a man somewhere, anywhere is saying truthful and unkind things about m'ladies.
 
They are even more pathetic than us. They define their existence around us.
 
I couldn't care less honestly. They're all wasting their time on us for legitimately no reason. It must suck being useless sacks of shit.
 
wincel said:
They are even more pathetic than us. They define their existence around us.

Imagine how much of a loser you have to depend on incels
 
I truly do not give a shit about them. The only reason I ever think of inceltears at all is because of fucks like you constantly reminding us of them.
 
Everyone will perish within time
 
the inceltear fandom is dying, repost if you are a fucking retarded degenerate scumbag who would be put in an asylum in a civilized society and likely beaten daily by the guards for being such a deranged lunatic to keep the inceltear fandom alive
 
the IT jannies barely let any posts go through each day, their place is dead as fuck
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top