Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears is absolutely retarded, they fell for the bait....again

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
They fell for the Toepill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are so retarded and eager to post anything for that cuckma they don't even bother to see if something is legit or not. Also JFL at them making fun of the thread and saying everyone is retarded yet calling themselves a "SuPpOrT" group. Yup real supportive to a thread that had nothing to do with misogynist or extremist content. Absolute retards :feelshaha:.

*posts a troll thread*
cucktears- :soy::soy::soy::soy: Anything for CuCkMa

They just want to make post count so post anything from us

why do you guys keep posting about them?

Soy causes brain fog which can limit intellectual capability, it’s no surprise

I still can’t get over how they fell for @MarriedAndLookin4Fun ’s bait about 2-8 year olds being prime

Soycucktears
*inhales*

still not following
braziliansigma, he's some faggot on IT that lurks braincels all day to post screenshots on there. he's on IT for like 12 hours. i think he has the most posts on there

They're like bacteria in a controlled environment. Very predictable indeed

Maybe they have a toe fetish.

very autistic analogy ngl
Oh. Well I suspect I might have the autism. I'm a firm believer in NPC theory

It's a good cope if nothing else

braziliansigma, he's some faggot on IT that lurks braincels all day to post screenshots on there. he's on IT for like 12 hours. i think he has the most posts on there
jesus fucking christ, and i thought my life was pathetic.

Jinkies! They are really toxic. :y'all::y'all::y'all:

They also faked a lot of screenshots themselves. Would be cool if one of you dudes saved exposing material of them.

They are a bunch of retards and white knights that disagree automatically with everything an incel says. Dumb cucks.

why do you guys keep posting about them?
Their rank and file are left-wing incels, whipped dogs, leashed and muzzled by their narcissistic ugly roastie handlers. Fellows whose minds are wrapped in a false consciousness from people who hate them. Brothers who've been indoctrinated to hate their own kind in their exploiters' service. They deserve our pity. We should welcome them here with open arms once they take the black pill and free their minds from their prisons.

Their rank and file are left-wing incels, whipped dogs, leashed and muzzled by their narcissistic ugly roastie handlers. Fellows whose minds are wrapped in a false consciousness from people who hate them. Brothers who've been indoctrinated to hate their own kind in their exploiters' service. They deserve our pity. We should welcome them here with open arms once they take the black pill and free their minds from their prisons.
tbh they deserve death without chance of redemption for their betrayal to men

Not like those cucks. Cause they know of the blackpill they just refuse it.
Their indoctrination is stronger than ours was. All it means is any one of them who finally takes the black pill will be so immunized to the blue pill that it would take a dark miracle to pull them back into cuckery.

they are so thirsty for karma its not even funny

they are so thirsty for karma its not even funny
Thats what pisses me off the most about reddit in general. They are all scared to speak they're mind cause they scared of losing cuckma. Its annoying cause they don't even try to argue with you they just shove their head up their ass and click down vote with anything that isn't cuck propaganda.

They are desperate for female validation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back