Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears is a hate group and should be shut down

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
IncelTears should be shut down. They literally say that they are a part mocking subreddit. They mock sexually unsuccessful men such as me (even though I am a kind, caring Saxon with a 10/10 personality) to the point where some members of the incel community have committed suicide or snapped and gone ER. Therefore I believe that the subreddit called IncelTears should be shut down. Hate speech has no place on r*ddit, right? I mean that’s what they always say when a right wing or once subreddit crops up. Surely the same rules apply to IT?

If the genders were reversed this would have happened a long time ago. Always remember that wahmen can do no wrong, and inkel bad.

If the genders were reversed this would have happened a long time ago. Always remember that wahmen can do no wrong, and inkel bad.
As I’ve stated previous times, women deserve ZERO rights. They only have rights because we men allow them to have rights.

Theyre a bunch of sociopaths

IncelTears should be shut down. They literally say that they are a part mocking subreddit. They mock sexually unsuccessful men such as me (even though I am a kind, caring Saxon with a 10/10 personality) to the point where some members of the incel community have committed suicide or snapped and gone ER. Therefore I believe that the subreddit called IncelTears should be shut down. Hate speech has no place on r*ddit, right? I mean that’s what they always say when a right wing or once subreddit crops up. Surely the same rules apply to IT?
The owners of reddit are members of that group, though. They hate incels and would never ban IT.

The only thing I know about IT is that they're more miserable than us tbh.

Go tell the cuckit mods rofl. They would do everything that pleases m'ladyh even more if it includes the evil inkwells.

If you look through the posts Smegma posts a lot of them are just venting. Nothing hateful being said about others. Just incels calling themselves subhumans because of their height/ face.

The only thing I know about IT is that they're more miserable than us tbh.
I pity them, I really do. There’s incels in their ranks they just don’t realise it.
If you look through the posts Smegma posts a lot of them are just venting. Nothing hateful being said about others. Just incels calling themselves subhumans because of their height/ face.
I know I refresh his page to see if I’ve made it to IT. I’ve been posted by him 3 times today. Pretty pleased with myself tbh

I pity them, I really do. There’s incels in their ranks they just don’t realise it.
They're literal Chandalas. They were born to suffer. Just imagine spending your only and one life stalking incels. Pitiful creatures.

They exist only to bully us, they must die

They're literal Chandalas. They were born to suffer. Just imagine spending your only and one life stalking incels. Pitiful creatures.
They’re scared of the blackpill spreading.

yeah, but reddits soy staff doesn't care

"watch dog group". yet all they do is moral circle jerk each other by calling 17 year olds "little babies" and shit, they can fuck right off

Based, it really is a hate group, cucktears is pathetic

Saxoncels on suicide watch

IncelTears give us amazing publicity.
Keep doing it guys, love ya.

It's just projecting times 10 with these FOOLS.
Everything they accuse us of doing, they are doing themselves. Fucking cucks :soy: ,