Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears @Harvey

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
"HEY LETS MAKE A COMMUNITY ON REDDIT WHICH THE ONLY OBJECTIVE IS TO HUMILIATE UGLY VIRGIN MALES HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

"Omg the ugly virgin male will commit suicide lets help him"

I wish all the MISERY and DISGRACE for the life of these people.

09:58
mardi, 9 janvier 2018
Central Time (CT)

They don't really care.

They are just virtue signalling to look good.

Inceltears doesn't really care about suicidal virgins, it's evident to what they post (bullying and harassing virgin men online). They only do it to seem they "care". I would not be surprised if majority of them feed off us everytime one of us takes our own lives.

Send this to reddit admins and get cuck tears banned.

They promote make virgin suicide

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Send this to reddit admins and get cuck tears banned.

They promote make virgin suicide
Reddit admins wouldn't care anyway, cucktears is on their side.

like ive said before inceltears only goal is to bully lonely virgins under the guise of claiming to give " rational advice" or accusing us of being rapists and pedophiles. They could care less about us actually killing ourselves, hell they probably get off on it.

Circlemarveljerk said:
They don't really care.

They are just virtue signalling to look good.

These people are truly despicable.

" teehee we arent making fun of virgins!" " we are just making fun of misogynistic virgins get it right bro!"

I saw the /r/inceltears for the first time, I thought it would be sane people laughing at radicals, but the people there are worse than any incel because at least incels know their place(myself included) and they are evil bullies. Seeing their behavior prompted me to join this site, and also the fact that I browse /r9k/ on 4chan(btw too much bait threads)