Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IncelTears had cherrypicked our posts once again.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

If you go to that thread, you'll see not everyone is supporting that level of cruelty. Yet of course IT fags have to only look at the few that do. I know IncelTears is BS but seriously this is just ridiculous.

They'll just point out everything that fits their agenda ngl

Last edited:

If you go to that thread, you'll see not everyone is supporting that level of cruelty. Yet of course IT fags have to only look at the few that do. I know IncelTears is BS but seriously this is just ridiculous.

It is. You heavily disapproved of their actions, yet the few deranged individuals who didn’t, were singled out and represent the entirety of this forum to IT and the rest of the world.

I have a strong feeling the second comment was facetious

Meh. They will always try to spin us as being evil so it doesn't really matter what we post.

Throwing his baby daughter in the trash, pfttt :feelshaha:
:feelskek: weak, one time i kicked a puppy for an hour straight until it was bleeding from every orifice but not dead, then i threw it in a hole at a garbage disposal, then i threw gasoline and a lit match in there, covered the hole with dirt, pissed on the dirt, salted it with salt i stole from supplies used to feed starving orphans, spent the next 2 hours dancing around it laughing, i did all of this on october 4th, International Animal's Day by the way.

The levels Sigma will stoop for that sweet karma.

DRINK YOUR SOY!!!! :soy: