Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears faggots claim that incels are "backwards" for supporting monogamy.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-

Apparently incels who want humanity to refrain from moving back toward the primitive stone ages are "backwards" for not sucking up to the (((degenerate plans))) of promoting multiple partners.

FaggotTears is the worst

What's hilarious to me is women always used to complain about how men like sleeping around too much and how guys don't want to commit.

Then we come around asking for monogamy and they're like "eww, monogamy - we NEVER wanted that!"

Women - empty minds, empty words. The bodies are running on a primal autopilot.

Normalfags love the appeal to nature fallacy. Just remind them that rape and school shootings are perfectly natural.

That's blue pilled cucks for ya

What's hilarious to me is women always used to complain about how men like sleeping around too much and how guys don't want to commit.

Then we come around asking for monogamy and they're like "eww, monogamy - we NEVER wanted that!"

Women - empty minds, empty words. The bodies are running on a primal autopilot.

They want monogamy, but only with Gigachad.

These cucks got wild. They need torture therapy. Poor human (not fully human) beings.

Their degeneracy level is reaching astounding peaks.

They want monogamy, but only with Gigachad.

Feminists view their actions as a revolt against an evil patriarchy of ugly men in an attempt to establish a neo-Paleolithic society under Chad where they will be in his harem while the beta males do most of the heavy lifting. They view this as just, and us incels evil for being ugly.

If advancing from our primal state is 'backwards' thinking, how many of these soy-boys do you think would support pure barbarism and legal murder?

Great! Legalize rape, murder and all other things that are part of our nature as well.

What? You don't want to? You're backwards I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Grea!t! Legalize rape, murder and all other things that are part of our nature as well.

What? You don't want to? You're backwards I'm afraid.

Apparently incels who want humanity to refrain from moving back toward the primitive stone ages are "backwards" for not sucking up to the (((degenerate plans))) of promoting multiple partners.

The government actually knows the spiritual consequences of feminism.

At the very least this is the most unpopular post I've seen on IT

The "everything new is good and everything old is bad" logic is just lovely.

Yeah, men were idiots who did everything totally wrong for thousands of years but now we're lucky we have foids and cucks to show us the way towards enlightenment.

Every major religion ever is wrong, every civilized society ever is wrong, cucks and sluts are right.

And to be fair, only most women should be monogamous. Men can cheat with the ones who are sluts.

Last edited:
"Backwards" is a buzzword that describes anything traditional. Stupid retards can't understand anything even if taught to them so no use trying.

I ask why? Why the resistance or fight against this? Why are they so threatened by traditional senses? Most people want commitment/loyalty/monogamy. It has been this way how long with some exceptions? Why is the leftist snowflake sensitive sjw fags so against this? I ask for a moment, forget about looks, and chads and stacies and who's fucking who and sex and all that, and think about values, trust, etc. Cause it don't matter how ugly or good looking someone is, if they're gonna fuck you over and do you bad they will. Wait a lil off topic. Anyways, why the strong war against tradition? I say we make a new rule, for those who don't want traditional love/fidelity/trust/marriage/family/monogamy, they go and do whatever they want, maybe even put them in like their own seprate city where they fuck each other over selfishly nonstop and they can like interract with other people, but they can't make their personal issues and problems anyone else's. Cause we all know no matter what whatever two people do in privacy is their business. It's when they make it everyone else's problem or create these double standards/special treatments are what I have a problem with. Anyways, for those who do believe in and want that traditional stuff, we have a choice to say otherwise and when we tell the others to shut the fuck up and it's not our problem, they have to shut up and listen or be exiled to their city of non stop fucking over everyone.
They claim humans are terrible at monogamy and they pick the worst examples for Jerry Springer and not the many other obvious succesful examples of it.
Jesus christ, I mean, Bill Clinton, (((Anthony Weiner))), and others, they pick the worst examples and not obvious succesful examples.

Last edited:
I ask why? Why the resistance or fight against this? Why are they so threatened by traditional senses? Most people want commitment/loyalty/monogamy. It has been this way how long with some exceptions? Why is the leftist snowflake sensitive sjw fags so against this? I ask for a moment, forget about looks, and chads and stacies and who's fucking who and sex and all that, and think about values, trust, etc. Cause it don't matter how ugly or good looking someone is, if they're gonna fuck you over and do you bad they will. Wait a lil off topic. Anyways, why the strong war against tradition? I say we make a new rule, for those who don't want traditional love/fidelity/trust/marriage/family/monogamy, they go and do whatever they want, maybe even put them in like their own seprate city where they fuck each other over selfishly nonstop and they can like interract with other people, but they can't make their personal issues and problems anyone else's. Cause we all know no matter what whatever two people do in privacy is their business. It's when they make it everyone else's problem or create these double standards/special treatments are what I have a problem with. Anyways, for those who do believe in and want that traditional stuff, we have a choice to say otherwise and when we tell the others to shut the fuck up and it's not our problem, they have to shut up and listen or be exiled to their city of non stop fucking over everyone.
They claim humans are terrible at monogamy and they pick the worst examples for Jerry Springer and not the many other obvious succesful examples of it.
Jesus christ, I mean, Bill Clinton, (((Anthony Weiner))), and others, they pick the worst examples and not obvious succesful examples.

they just want a beta bux and a chad to fuck
simple as that

it's about getting the beta to accept the shitty deal