Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IncelTears cucks prove the racepill.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

They're fucking in love with that curry... Well, they're in love with his eyes. The one blatantly aryan feature there and they fucking love him for it.
It's over if you're an ethnic devoid of any aryan features.

I think at some point i'm gonna try and get surgery to change my eyes blue or i'll just stare into the sun for an hour or some shit. Volcel if you wouldn't.

blue eyes + white phenotype

of course he is considered attractive, IT are too low IQ to realize this actually reinforce racepill theory

Apparantly the laser eye surgery to turn your eye colour to blue like that is very easy to do, and cheap also

like that light shade of blue is literally the easiest colour for them to turn it to

Wow. They always find a way to be more unaware and retarded.

"Staring at the sun"

You would damage your eye lens and it wouldn't have an effect pls.

Cope. That's still a 1/10 currycel.

The reason they are in love with him is because his face is literally an aryan face dipped in dark curry skin, but his eyes remained purely aryan, if it was a southern curry with a lot of abo features, they would not be acting like this

that's like a 1.5/10 at best lmao

blue eyes + white phenotype

of course he is considered attractive, IT are too low IQ to realize this actually reinforce racepill theory
Wow. They always find a way to be more unaware and retarded.
Exactly, they tried rejecting the idea of the racepill, and yet somehow it didn't dawn on them that they were fawning over probably the most aryan features that are on that man.

"Staring at the sun"

You would damage your eye lens and it wouldn't have an effect pls.
Blindness removes the color from your irises doesn't it?

Blindness removes the color from your irises doesn't it?

Only if the person is blind since birth. Becoming blind usually does not result in the loss of color. Unless your iris dies or you have other things that have an impact on your pigmentatiom. There are also many causes of blindness (Retina,optic nerve destruction etc)

How do Indians have blue eyes? As an Indian I've never seen an Indian with blue eyes.

He looks short as shit If he’s shorter than 6’0.I mog him

Only if the person is blind since birth. Becoming blind usually does not result in the loss of color. Unless your iris dies or you have other things that have an impact on your pigmentatiom. There are also many causes of blindness (Retina,optic nerve destruction etc)
That's disappointing, i've actually fantasized for years about making myself blind so my eyes are blue lol, figured that would be my last ditch effort is everything else failed.

That's disappointing, i've actually fantasized for years about making myself blind so my eyes are blue lol, figured that would be my last ditch effort is everything else failed.
I have blue eyes and it really does not make you attractive. Just get a surgery if you truly want it

Ethnics with blue or green eyes get halo'ed by their eye color.
I guess you can change it, damn:

that currycel is like 5'2 and maybe 100lbs. he looks like a framecel.

i'll just stare into the sun for an hour or some shit. Volcel if you wouldn't.
LOL

I would also like to have light colored eyes instead of the endless pit that they currently are. But I just don't trust all of these doctors that have spawned out of nowhere with their iris implants and their lasers, it just seems too risky.

Some guy from lookism was gonna do the procedure, but had recently gotten other surgeries so was saving up once again. Here's a site of the many he posted.
http://www.stromamedical.com/function/

And another
http://neweyeslaser.com/#info

"Look at this gorgeous black girl"

>posts pic of a mulatta whose facial features are almost 100% caucasian and whose hair is straight/straightened

I laugh every time looks relativists do this.

Lol the curry is still kind of ugly