Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears cucks ARE here

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
If you choose to visit incel tears they are screenshotting posts here and continuing their faggotry. It's UNBELIEVABLE. They got r/incels banned, mission complete I thought. But No, their harassment continues. I literally can't imagine how much of a loser you must be to spend so much time stalking a website to make fun of it. These people should be out getting haircuts and banging Chad/Stacy. Inceltears people are the worst and the fact that they continue to stalk incels make them FAR worse than they think we are.

They need us to exist. We are the only people that give their worthless lives meaning.

Welcome.

If you're under 200 lbs, I will gladly fuck you ladies.

If you're a beta male, please die.

Just a bunch of fat redditors. Who cares?

They cant bang chad or stacy. They're too ugly. Inceltears is as redditfag as you can get so you can imagine the sort of subhumans they must be. Ultimately they're coping because they dont want to swallow the blackpill

How fucking pathetic of a human being do you have to be to get a sub reddit of harmless people banned, when theres worse and ILLEGAL subreddits out there, then stalk and find out our new website and try to get it shutdown and insult us? Like seriously, how fucking bored and pathetic of a human being do you have to be to do this? I cant fucking wrap my head around this. You got us banned from reddit, just leave us the fuck alone!

Change the host, put this in private, and revive r/incels in an reddit clone that is not the Soviet Union, then proceed to create ads financed by RippedRich publiciting it in their worthless subreddit and similars.

Cuckedqueers will literally explode in rage lmao.

teachercel said:
If you choose to visit incel tears they are screenshotting posts here and continuing their faggotry. It's UNBELIEVABLE. They got r/incels banned, mission complete I thought. But No, their harassment continues. I literally can't imagine how much of a loser you must be to spend so much time stalking a website to make fun of it. These people should be out getting haircuts and banging Chad/Stacy. Inceltears people are the worst and the fact that they continue to stalk incels make them FAR worse than they think we are.

"If you choose to visit incel tears they are screenshotting posts here and continuing their faggotry" Honestly couldn't give less fucks.

I don't visit inceltears. The only reason anyone would even visit them is to lurk for infiltrators, but even then we aren't on reddit anymore.

stop giving those redditcucks attetion tbh

Failed normies are literally the most evil type of person.

teachercel said:

What about showering? They must do a lot of that. They are always very obsessive about telling us to do it.

mental_out said:
tbh I don't care, I mostly just find it funny more than anything because once we move host they'll be utterly powerless to do anything.

Will you keep the user database when moving?

JovanD said:
They have no power here.

I like when I get featured on there. It makes me feel good, and it's actually funny.

ItheIthe said:
I like when I get featured on there. It makes me feel good, and it's actually funny.

Thats sad to be honest

i don't get it. Incels are usually really nice in real life... Why would anyone hate us just because we are ugly and can't get laid?

Dont give them attention. Reddit is pozzed.