Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears cucks angry that many incels feel attracted to sub18 y/o women.

B

BornAnUglyMale

Banned
-

E2D12F0B 061A 48BA AC2F 26EB7602492A

Back to the creepy and “older males are manipulative” argument! Funny how these cucks make it seem like it’s perfectly good for teen girls to be promiscuous with teen Chads, but make it seem like it’s the end of the world if an older male appproached them.

9E60D659 DA04 4890 B40B 57BD79F6A720

Bullshit and pseudoscience. Again, in my other thread I proved that adults and teens are extremely similar when it comes to “muh mental maturity.”

Also, the more partners women have, the less stable the marriage is. By 25, women would’ve probably been fucked by 100 men.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counteri...-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

The whole “childbirth” argument is bullshit. Women used to conceive kids during their teen years all the time (when it was the norm) with virtually minimal complications.

6FE6F074 2483 41A5 92F8 8E973E59A2AC

Bullshit. The link she shared doesn’t even show the fertility of teenagers.

https://ohioline.osu.edu/factsheet/FLM-FS-16-99-R10

90% for teen girls compared to 86% for women 20-24. While the difference is negligible, it disproves the fact that women of the age group 20-24 are most fertile.

Last edited:
Yet if a foid gets with a young guy hes lucky

It's always hilarious to do this to them. Getting old is the closest thing to inceldom that an insensate, coddled cunt can experience. Suddenly people don't hold doors open for it, Chad's not turning his head when it walks past, and its orbiters are shed like the leaves of a gnarled old tree in autumn. The creature is left without the beguiling mask of supple youth and gesticulates wildly to paint illusions over its bestial visage:

"Power imbalance and exploitation and we're all equal and healthy respectful relationships and and and so you should stick to women your own age or older you creep and I should stick to chasing Chad because ummmmmm????? equality???????"

Imagine all the cortisol racing through their lizard blood after reading posts by JBcels. Hilarious. The aging foid knows that it is or is soon to become useless.

it seems like this consent is a new thing back in the old days people dated people no matter age
anyways getting married to a 25 year old while 16 and being a housewife who knows her place is better then getting fuck by the football team
That’s what I’m trying to say.

It's always hilarious to do this to them. Getting old is the closest thing to inceldom that an insensate, coddled cunt can experience. Suddenly people don't hold doors open for it, Chad's not turning his head when it walks past, and its orbiters are shed like the leaves of a gnarled old tree in autumn. The creature is left without the beguiling mask of supple youth and gesticulates wildly to paint illusions over its bestial visage:

"Power imbalance and exploitation and we're all equal and healthy respectful relationships and and and so you should stick to women your own age or older you creep and I should stick to chasing Chad because ummmmmm????? equality???????"

Imagine all the cortisol racing through their lizard blood after reading posts by JBcels. Hilarious. The aging foid knows that it is or is soon to become useless.

I’m hesitant to read their garbage.

They always hop on the predatory manipulator meme, yet when teenage girls just after older guys well that's just a-ok. Fucking pathetic roasties. They better pray the age of consent doesn't lower in the future.

They always hop on the predatory manipulator meme, yet when teenage girls just after older guys well that's just a-ok. Fucking pathetic roasties. They better pray the age of consent doesn't lower in the future.
It should be abolished. Plain and simple.

lifefuel tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back