Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears: "Are we winning?"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Are We 'Winning?' (self.IncelTears)
enviado hace 16 minutos por Oxi-glo
[size=small][size=small]/r/incels is long gone, /r/braincels is 'compromised,' /r/maleforeveralone is on it's last legs, incels.is definitely has FBI people lurking, incel.life is quite literally falling apart, and more incels are either moving to the much better /r/incelswithouthate, moving to /r/foreveralone, or rejecting inceldom altogether.
Are we winning?
[/size]
[/size]

[–]FACEandLMS 1 punto hace un minuto 
[size=small][size=small]FBI: "We have a code Chad, I repeat a Code Chad. Some ugly guys are discussing Chad. Keep an eye on the situation, do you copy?"
"Loud and clear. A jawline analysis is in progress, I'm going to wait around until the situation normalizes to discussing what roasties do on a Friday night. Over".
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]HyunL 2 puntos hace 11 minutos 
[size=small][size=small]its not really a war or a battle or anything because we cant lose and they cant win, they will keep getting their shit banned because they cant behave like actual human beings and this sub will always have posts to 'show off'
If anything it will only get worse for them, because even if they would "win" in the short term by getting bigger, they'd "lose" on the long term because more people would become aware of how fucking disgusting they are which is a loss for them and a win for all women i guess
Unless youre believing that stuff like their "revolution" theories and other bullshit might actually happen in which case i can comfort you; it absolutely wont. ever.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]gargolmen 2 puntos hace 6 minutos 
[size=small][size=small]"incels.is definitely has FBI people lurking"
LOL, you think they have nothing better to do than watch over virgins? FBI gives 0 fucks about us.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]solitarytreesevil femoid devil robot out for world domination 1 punto hace 5 minutos 
[size=small][size=small]It's not really about winning.
We're keeping them in check for now. But the original problem causing their anger is still there, meaning they will keep getting fuel to be this way. It's not a war against people, but this toxic ideology instead.[/size]
[/size][/size]

dViaOq3.jpg

WINNING.

Just LOL when Females think that society doesn't automatically cater to their whims.

Do inceltears know what is said on places like 8chan? Do they not register offensive opinions they cannot censor?