Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears are so obsessed with incels, that they screenshotted this

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
70756595 469958780513043 5987032935717404672 n

and asked if anyone from inceltears was larping as an incel/shortcel on the subreddit so they could keep spying on and screenshotting posts on the sub to post back on to inceltears

Just imagine spending your free time screenshotting virgins posts on the internet, and not only that, when being restricted from such content, try and bypass that as well. Just imagine.

Last edited:
And they claim that we are pathetic. They hate us, but in reality they should be thanking us for entertaining them.

Why do they keep making new subs if they know it will eventually get deleted.
Just go to forums like ours and stop hanging onto Reddit.

This is what mental illness looks like.

And they claim that we are pathetic. They hate us, but in reality they should be thanking us for entertaining them.

Most of the men that routinely post on that IT are closet incels anyway. It's veritable virtue signaling -- they think that cherry picking some of the shittier content on this site will make them look like a gentleman in front of women that also browse that subreddit.

They are truly pathetic.

Why do they keep making new subs if they know it will eventually get deleted.
Just go to forums like ours and stop hanging onto Reddit.
Yeah serously, I don't understand why people care for Reddit anymore.

Isn't IncelTears pretty much just one poster?

That Brazilian Sigma dude?

Their compulsive and obsessive behavior is quite unhealthy, and unlike them, I feel the utmost sympathy for those who are so pathetic and depraved as to endlessly chase a couple of virgins across the entire internet. How little substance must be in these people's lives? Do they have lives? St.Sigmacel shows absolutely no sign of having anything resembling a happy and fulfilling life, even in a shithole like Brazil I wouldn't believe someone who has anything to live for would make 50 posts on a Reddit about virgins on CHRISTMAS.

ITcels are some of the truest incels I've seen in my life, I'm honestly surprised they haven't produced any more saints than Sigma himself pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Most of the men that routinely post on that IT are closet incels anyway. It's veritable virtue signaling -- they think that cherry picking some of the shittier content on this site will make them look like a gentleman in front of women that also browse that subreddit.
i have literally never met/ heard anyone in public who has spoken/ knows of what the fuck incel is. Just proves my point that inceltears is just the bottom of the barrel with cucked men, weird looking trannies and radical fem females.

i have literally never met/ heard anyone in public who has spoken/ knows of what the fuck incel is. Just proves my point that inceltears is just the bottom of the barrel with cucked men, weird looking trannies and radical fem females.

Oh, absolutely -- if "cope" had to apply to any group of people, it'd be those "men".

Isn't IncelTears pretty much just one poster?

That Brazilian Sigma dude?
it pretty much is, and thats what makes it even more pathetic. The posting is extremely controlled, and thats why as braziliansigma is mod he gets away with posting bullshit and multiple times a day. People have tried asking questions and getting into reasonable debate with them, but they just delete their threads, and instead have their monthly discussion thread = " here is the bluepill, swallow it and shut the fuck up, there is someone out there for everyone!"

Last edited:
I know an incel tears poster irl who prides himself in respecting wahmen, he is a fat westernized ethnic who’s friends with trashy sluts who give him none and are disgusted by him. while he whiteknights for them.

These people claim to be better than us, but they aren't. They go out of their way to hunt down posts from people with different world views, ridicule them, mock them, and post them to their subreddit so everyone else can too. They get satisfaction and entertainment from bullying incels, yet in reality, they are just pieces of shit in their own right. They are an example of a brainwashed, sheep society. Vehemently attacking what they don't like, and attempting to censor it, just because it goes against how they think.

I remember them talking about doxxing incels in one of the IT chatrooms. They want to find where we live, publish our personal information, report us, and all that shit, just because they don't like how we think. You can tell these people have their heads up their asses, while living in La La Land. They are most likely extremely arrogant in person.

AHS and IT are the most pathetic things to exist on the internet

Imagine being this cucked

They are more truecelish than us

I know an incel tears poster irl who prides himself in respecting wahmen, he is a fat westernized ethnic who’s friends with trashy sluts who give him none and are disgusted by him. while he whiteknights for them.

Hold up......

WHAT THE FUCK?!

IRL? How is it like to meet a soycuck in the flesh?

The absolute state of beta cucks.