Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears are legitimately retarded. It's like these people have a book on logical fallacies and strawman arguments, cherrypicking out of context.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They always cook up the most stupid responses and then they start patting each other on the back and sucking the cum out of each other's used condoms while high on virtue signaling.

For example. They LOVE to screencap whenever one of us says something along these lines: "rape is a crime but it isn't nearly as bad as murder, amputation, torture etc...".

And one of their beloved respones is: "They'll say that it's completely different when someone shoves a dick in a man".

I mean, am I the only one who sees this response as absolutely retarded? Of course it's fucking different when it happens to a man.

Women have a fucking organ designed to be penetrated by a penis, it is shaped for a penis' entry. They enjoy a penis in their vagina (not saying they would enjoy being raped, but the physical sensation resulting from penis in a cunt is pleasure for the woman, or at least would hurt less than a dick shoved up a man's ass). Not only that, their entire lives they've been the more submissive, "feminine" sex. Being in the submissive, receiving position during sex is more normal for them (although rape would make it much worse and obviously not enjoyable). OF COURSE all of this is different from a man being raped, in a hole that wasn't designed for that, now being in a submissive role that he wasn't basically trained for his entire life like women are. ON TOP OF THAT, it would be gay rape, which is very different from straight rape, adding another fucked up layer on why it's different.

I know these fucking retards will take the things I've said out of context. Of course they will give examples about the extreme exceptions (hurr durr what if she gets aids from the rape, what if she gets pregnant). Totally ignoring that we are not speaking about those extreme cases that are a very small percentage of rapes. Or they'll say that a woman can be anally raped too, despite those being again, a much lower percentage.

Last edited:
That's what happens when NPC's dislike your social group. They give a NPC response and give each other NPC support

no point in even trying with them anyone. I don't know why anyone bothers with them.

High IQ rebuttal tbh. It's retarded when they compare homosexual rape to heterosexual rape, like they both hold the same ground, even though it's obvious that one is clearly worse than the other. I would rather get raped by a 1/10 hambeast foid than get raped by a fucking dude.

every member of incel tears has an iq lower than 70

You made it on Inceltears, obviously they just avoided your points and insulted you and suggested you were gay

You made it on Inceltears, obviously they just avoided your points and insulted you and suggested you were gay

Surprise, surprise. These people have the IQ of a fruit fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back