Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears are even more pathetic than us

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If they have so much social life, so many friends to hang out and so many femoids to fuck, why do they spend all day in computer making screencaps of our posts and laughing at us? :lul: They are so fucking stupid, normie cucks that LDAR in the opposite way we do and they're so bluepilled they think they'll get laid by doing it :feelskek:

Besauce they are incels in denial and like to larp as normies to impress their online queens

You do have to be pretty pathetic to dedicate your time and energy into bullying a group of lonely, depressed virgins on the internet JFL.

I feel like many here missed the point - While some on IT are probably some internet wanderers some are actually leftist/drumpf hating cunts, it's leddit, what did you expect? IT is a leftist political subreddit that promotes feminism and other supremacy ideologies.
Some of the same users that bash incels also are on twitter bashing other groups that threaten their interest - Probably the right and bad orange man.

It's not just a hobby, criticizing incels as a group or this site is one thing, IT and Reddit are another story.

I feel like many here missed the point - While some on IT are probably some internet wanderers some are actually leftist/drumpf hating cunts, it's leddit, what did you expect? IT is a leftist political subreddit that promotes feminism and other supremacy ideologies.
Some of the same users that bash incels also are on twitter bashing other groups that threaten their interest - Probably the right and bad orange man.

It's not just a hobby, criticizing incels as a group or this site is one thing, IT and Reddit are another story.
Based NPCcel

If they have so much social life, so many friends to hang out and so many femoids to fuck, why do they spend all day in computer making screencaps of our posts and laughing at us? :lul: They are so fucking stupid, normie cucks that LDAR in the opposite way we do and they're so bluepilled they think they'll get laid by doing it :feelskek:
@thespanishcel , seriously, my guy, just look up the post histories of the most prolific male IT users, and you will find something along the lines of:
I am a 25 year old virgin, but I'm not an entitled misogynist.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

IT is obviously 95%+ ugly foids and cucks.

IncelTears remind me of that meek little faggot who'd willingly give his lunch money and suck off the big bully just to seem cool, many if not most of them are pathetic downtrodden virgins just like us minus the dignity and self-respect.

Pl0364c.png

Inceltears "chad": Fucks (or get fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males and yet he thinks he is a slayer.
Braincels "incel": Stacies literally orbits him and yet he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

Pl0364c.png

Inceltears "chad": Fucks (or get fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males and yet he thinks he is a slayer.
Braincels "incel": Stacies literally orbits him and yet he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

Reddit is such a fucking joke JFK.

>getting fucked by multiple cross-dressing males

2eat066m4a011
2eat066m4a011
2eat066m4a011
2eat066m4a011
2eat066m4a011