Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IncelTears and Us are both different sides of the same coin

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
At the end of the day we're all no-life losers who are terminally online. If you look at any of their members reddit accounts every single hour or even every 30 minutes there is a new comment or a new post and not a single day of abstinence from Reddit. In the same way how we spend hours on this site.

We're both the same thing. A living human organism stable and inanimate on a bed. Objectively speaking there is no difference, the only difference is in our subjective reality which is inside our minds. That's what differentiates us from each other. But if I were to be an observer and I observed both them and us I would see no difference.

Nah we're not troons/faggots/cucks.

If you were to enter a room, where there were 2 men on 2 different beds looking at their phone, I bet most of you couldn't tell which was one is the incel and which one is a soycuck redditor

If you were to enter a room, where there were 2 men on 2 different beds looking at their phone, I bet most of you couldn't tell which was one is the incel and which one is a soycuck redditor

at least on here if we face revealed, there would be alot of fatcels, aushwitzcels, and fakecel chads, on IT its just obese middle aged hairy toilets and soyguzzling faggots

At the end of the day we're all no-life losers who are terminally online. If you look at any of their members reddit accounts every single hour or even every 30 minutes there is a new comment or a new post and not a single day of abstinence from Reddit. In the same way how we spend hours on this site.

We're both the same thing. A living human organism stable and inanimate on a bed. Objectively speaking there is no difference, the only difference is in our subjective reality which is inside our minds. That's what differentiates us from each other. But if I were to be an observer and I observed both them and us I would see no difference.
See they're "virgins but not incels like us". :soy:

I can't even understand being like this. Literally EVERY sexhaver is laughing behind your back when you say stuff like these. They think of you as a neutered puppy who will do anything they ask for.

at least on here if we face revealed, there would be alot of fatcels, aushwitzcels, and fakecel chads, on IT its just obese middle aged hairy toilets and soyguzzling faggots
IT is the biggest incel forum on Reddit

joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

See they're "virgins but not incels like us". :soy:

I can't even understand being like this. Literally EVERY sexhaver is laughing behind your back when you say stuff like these. They think of you as a neutered puppy who will do anything they ask for.
Yes goyam get down and suck me off

Yes please I am not racist like them I PROMSIE!! I PWOMISE I AM NOT RACIST I PWOMISE I respect women :soy: :soy: :soy:

Episode 9 Hug GIF by The Simpsons

The reality is who you are, all that you are, is pretty much all determined by who your parents are.

I knew a dude that had two lesbian moms. Surprise, he ended up gay when he was older. Real shocker.

If your parents were troon deranged and told you you were trans at 8 years old, you would be a troon today.

That’s all we are. Reflections of the realities our parents imbued in us, either genetically or environmentally. There’s almost no point in hating others because they didn’t choose to be the people they are, something/someone else did.

Bored Over It GIF

Jonah Hill didn’t choose to be a short, fat, ugly, deranged, mutilated Jew. The universe/his dad did. The only part of that he can control is his fat, but that can be difficult when you’re raised by fat fucks that convince you from a young age that being fat is normal.

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

It is what it is, man. I could have been Luka Doncic’s son, but I’m not. Oh well. Back to my life as a mutilated manlet.

Episode 9 Hug GIF by The Simpsons

The reality is who you are, all that you are, is pretty much all determined by who your parents are.

I knew a dude that had two lesbian moms. Surprise, he ended up gay when he was older. Real shocker.

If your parents were troon deranged and told you you were trans at 8 years old, you would be a troon today.

That’s all we are. Reflections of the realities our parents imbued in us, either genetically or environmentally. There’s almost no point in hating others because they didn’t choose to be the people they are, something/someone else did.

Bored Over It GIF

Jonah Hill didn’t choose to be a short, fat, ugly, deranged, mutilated Jew. The universe/his dad did. The only part of that he can control is his fat, but that can be difficult when you’re raised by fat fucks that convince you from a young age that being fat is normal.

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

It is what it is, man. I could have been Luka Doncic’s son, but I’m not. Oh well. Back to my life as a mutilated manlet.
ovER

No, the most subhuman rotter on .is looksmogs and lifemogs the most handsome IT user to self harm.

Ex IT users are going to end up on this forum and vice versa