Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears and reddit cuckolds were far angrier at us than the actual killer

canino1997

canino1997

Chancellor of Incels
Am I the only one who noticed how nobody really cared about the murderer of the Bianca whore? They all were just enraged at us, not the killer. They wouldn't have really cared about the murder at all if it wasn't for the way we reacted to the murder. They think they are exposing us with the posts they make about our reactions to the murder. All they expose is themselves and how much they enjoy ganging up against ugly men posting on an obscure forum. This does say a lot about these people. Their goal isn't to oppose a crime but to sensationalize and frame everything in a way that blames people that oppose their worldview. All they do is to virtue signal and circle jerk about the ugly inkwels reactions on this crime with little to no mention of the actual killer. If we wouldn't have provided them with content to circle jerk against incels with this thing wouldn't have even gotten 10% of the attention it did this is a fact. They hate ugly incels posting on an obscure forum far more than actual murderers because we are aware what kind of people they are. They love circle jerking and establishing themselves as being morally superior far more than opposing a crime or hating on the actual murderer.

Last edited:
They are fat hahaha

idk how obscure our forum is anymore

The anger at an incel sending a "tribute" to her mother is greater than that for the person who actually killed her.

They are used by her death to push their cucked up agenda. They are calling the guy an incel and he had nothing to do with this website.

I find it astounding how we obtained as many guests as we did due to how the OP responded to the girl's mother over her death as opposed to the BBC Documentary, The Belle Delphine Bathwater hype, The Bagelcel incident and even the New Zealand shooting back in April. It's just mind blowing on who the people over on Reddit (IncelTears especially) are, I'm still having trouble processing how much of a firestorm an edgy joke has stirred up. I've never ever seen anything like this in my 11 years of hanging around the internet. Even after this dies down, I'll never forget what happened throughout the day.

They need no reason to dislike us

The retards have their priorities straight

True but what you did was kinda fucked up tbh.

They wouldn't have really cared about the murder at all if it wasn't for the way we reacted to the murder.
JFL if you think they actually care

Am I the only one who noticed how nobody really cared about the murderer of the Bianca whore? They all were just enraged at us, not the killer. They wouldn't have really cared about the murder at all if it wasn't for the way we reacted to the murder. They think they are exposing us with the posts they make about our reactions to the murder. All they expose is themselves and how much they enjoy ganging up against ugly men posting on an obscure forum. This does say a lot about these people. Their goal isn't to oppose a crime but to sensationalize and frame everything in a way that blames people that oppose their worldview. All they do is to virtue signal and circle jerk about the ugly inkwels reactions on this crime with little to no mention of the actual killer. If we wouldn't have provided them with content to circle jerk against incels with this thing wouldn't have even gotten 10% of the attention it did this is a fact. They hate ugly incels posting on an obscure forum far more than actual murderers because we are aware what kind of people they are. They love circle jerking and establishing themselves as being morally superior far more than opposing a crime or hating on the actual murderer.

sending that shit to her mom makes you a hero
fuck that whore

fuck any mom who thinks her shitty cunt daughter is above criticism

We are like a freak show to them they are just waiting for us to do anything so they can portray us as bad and keep hating low tier men

"Inc3l izzz b9d#" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They cared way much more about u jerking off to the whore than the actual killer jfl