Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears about every incel ever

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
02d1973bc872e2b154578df9b02ef375--scary-people-strange-people.jpg

2F-cEcvFQcy1iGWnzj-zuw.png

LOL. "I would date him ,he is cute tehee" reality: "ewww go away you creep"

There are a lot of fakecels around. But when they do call legit truecels "average" or "not that bad", it grinds my fucking gears.

Could they at least fuck one of us to prove it or just shut up?

16ed497da44e95111ffbd3bb2b6b34c7.jpg

"I prefer the one of the right teehee!"

It's fucking ridiculous when they do that. You can't even tell if they're really that deluded or if they're just downright lying.

Always remember that whatever the cucks at inceltears say isn't the general consensus. Your average Joe can look at someone like the guy in the pic and recognize how irredeemably ugly he is, because that's what actually normal people with a trace of common sense would do. The cucks at inceltears aren't actually normal people with a trace of common sense.

They see every single person as not ugly. It's makes them think they are better people for saying it. If it where real life they would run away, you will never find one willing to admit that though.