Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cry about it. rape isnt the worst thing ever

rape doesn't even exist
Most "rape" isn`t even rape just foids begging for attention
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Its literally easiest thing to avoid they have to rape bait or be straight up braindead bitch that gets wasted in front of crowd of men in party, and i work in very densely populated place and NEVER seen anything like that happen.

If foids were as terrified as rape as they claim then they would do everything in their power to prevent it (dress modestly, avoid hookups, avoid sketchy parties and bars, oppose 3rd world immigration, oppose trannies) but yet they seem to do the complete opposite.
this nigga gets it

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Its literally easiest thing to avoid they have to rape bait or be straight up braindead bitch that gets wasted in front of crowd of men in party, and i work in very densely populated place and NEVER seen anything like that happen.

this nigga gets it
It’s such a contradiction, look at the actions not words.

Myself form example, Am deeply terrified of spiders, especially black widow spiders, you’ll never see me crawling in a crawl space or sticking my hand under sketchy objects.

If they where absolutely terrified of rape (it’s literally all they take about) then it would definitely be seen in their actions, but it’s not

back to reddit.
Back to reddit because i have some moral left and empathy unlike you degenerate cucks???

I am going to ask you the same question again and be completely honest with me: How would you react if you learn that your mother, sister or daughter if you were a father got raped againts her own will?

You don't know what the shock and lifetime trauma the victim goes thru because you never know how it feels being on the victim side.

It's all fun and jokes until to your loved one gets raped (which is 1000x worse than happening to you IMO)

Last edited:
Rape is a joke, around 75% of women orgasm during rape, that's like 3x more than during normal sex JFL. Muh traumatic experience. You had a dick where it belongs for 5 minutes and it made you feel good, cry me a river.

To the low IQ animal niggers who say there is nothing wrong with rape with all honesty you quite unironically deserve your pathetic sad miserabe lives.

You are lucky enough that you weren't sexually molested by a pedophile like when i did growing up as a child.

I cannot believe i'm actually saying this, but for the first time in my life, i will actually side with the IT redditor cucks on this one.

Would you still think the same way if your mother or sister got raped instead????

Here's what you dont get : 90% of "rapes" are a female being drunk at a party, then she starts blowing a guy in a room, then he pulls her dress up, start fucking her without even removing her thong, she's not sure she wanna do it but let him proceed, and the next day feels bad about it.

Here's what you dont get : 90% of "rapes" are a female being drunk at a party, then she starts blowing a guy in a room, then he pulls her dress up, start fucking her without even removing her thong, she's not sure she wanna do it but let him proceed, and the next day feels bad about it.
In this case i wholeheartedly agree, true.

I am going to ask you the same question again and be completely honest with me: How would you react if you learn that your mother, sister or daughter if you were a father got raped againts her own will?

My friend's sister recently confessed she was raped.

She explained that it happened 5 years ago, by her ex boyfriend.

She also explained that she kept it a secret but now it needs to come out to explain why she agreed to start a relationship with one of a distant relative, a man 30 years older than her with a wife and children, because he "made her feel safe".

Got the picture ?

This is 100% true btw

Being born an incel and shunned all his life is worse than a female being raped "once" Tbh

Hence being an incel is worse than rape.
100% true. Having a negative experience once and living your life on easy mode the rest of the time is far better than getting slowly worn down by lots of smaller negative experiences throughout your life like incels do. A foid being genuinely raped once probably isn't even as bad as a month of inceldom.

How come DUI and getting raped while drunk aren't held to the same level of accountability? It's retarded.
I agree. If driving while drunk is your fault then so should being so drunk and irresponsible you consent to sex with a guy you otherwise wouldn't have.

Back to reddit because i have some moral left and empathy unlike you degenerate cucks???
no, its because you agree that a femoid that got "raped" once has it harder than the average incel
I wouldnt like it. I never said that theres nothing wrong with rape, but feminists often use the rape card to justify misandry and anti-uglyness on men. plus there are alot of women out there that despite not wanting to get raped, they have rape fantasies if its chad doing it to them
You don't know what the shock and lifetime trauma the victim goes thru because you never know how it feels being on the victim side.

It's all fun and jokes until to your loved one gets raped (which is 1000x worse than happening to you IMO)
I agree that rape is horrible especially if its male-on-male or if it happens to your loved one. but in the west feminists assume all men are rapists and wouldnt mind if its chad doing it to them. plus anything else is better than being a KHHV

no, its because you agree that a femoid that got "raped" once has it harder than the average incel

I wouldnt like it. I never said that theres nothing wrong with rape, but feminists often use the rape card to justify misandry and anti-uglyness on men. plus there are alot of women out there that despite not wanting to get raped, they have rape fantasies if its chad doing it to them

I agree that rape is horrible especially if its male-on-male or if it happens to your loved one. but in the west feminists assume all men are rapists and wouldnt mind if its chad doing it to them. plus anything else is better than being a KHHV
OK I will actually admit that i haven't noticed the quotes about the "RAPED" females until now.
Yeah, it does make a lot of sense. Most toilets just fake that shit, i agree. Excuse my behaviour from previous comments.