Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Inceltear you are right!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

(was written by a woman, probably projecting her whoreness)

Women don't care about if someone touches their private parts! they will forget it really quickly!
this whole "metoo" and "feminism" stuff is bullshit, women just forget rape! they forget everything!
all of this coming for a woman who hates incels.

perhaps I should act based on the conclusions of this reddit post in my minecraft save? what do you guys say?
will you minecraftERs join my server?

thank you for the advice IT!

stop making posts about that fucking sub. they get 15 fucking upvotes per post. let them die out and cry out in their own misery. they're worthelss to us

Don't know the context but it sounds like bumping into a chick and accidentally touching her breasts.
It's happened to me before, and I almost immediately wanted run home and kill myself from embarrassment.
Never began for ultra high inhib cels.

stop making posts about that fucking sub. they get 15 fucking upvotes per post. let them die out and cry out in their own misery. they're worthelss to us
I never post their shit or response, but this is fucking hilarious, an IT user and a woman saying that women don't care about men touching their private parts:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
ban IT threads and tiktok threads

They don't care if it's Chad who does it

Don't think the foid who sat in front of me in my freshman year of high school forgot that I groped her ass