Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltear wants us to take the "Ralph Pill"

Probably bs, if he got with any chick it was by force

And if he even did get with a SINGLE chick consensually its because foids are psychopaths and love darktriads
SIMPLE A-S

Last edited:
I hate how NEET shamers imply that being NEET means awful personality.
WTF how did you reach 4k posts it hasn't been a week since you joined :worryfeels:

The exception that proves the rule, they can sort through the comprehensive and easy to digest wiki and try and counter that, only then will I be interested

Legit one of the top comments on the post explains it, even IT know's its a bad post lol

the guy mogs me

I mean it also defeats their point that people with shitty personalities can't get laid..

But yeah I guess he is an exception. I'm not really super informed on the blackpill because I just stopped giving a fuck but maybe status and fame are more important then we think?

Or maybe it's like drugsmaxing where you just surround yourself with desperate junkie foids and tell them they can only get some of your drugs if they fuck you.

Or maybe it's like drugsmaxing where you just surround yourself with desperate junkie foids and tell them they can only get some of your drugs if they fuck you.
It's this. I had a neighbour that was exactly like this guy, he even sort of looks like him and he was slaying junkie pussy because he had money for drugs.

They only ever use outliers to make general arguments. Some of the points are blackpilled. If looks don’t matter, why point out his appearance? Also, this disproves their theory of “just get a job” or “just be a good person bro”

clearly it's because of his great persoynality

lmao wasn't Ralph with the Groypers at some point recently?

that means he's gay

his foids are just clout-chasing beards jfl

4, 5 and 8 are the reason he gets laid

Mogs me, at least he isnt Indian

do they even have proof of that pigskin snowroach actually pumping whores?