Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear users claim I'm just making up Princess_Kitty/Robert Garnica being a pedo, yet none express any concern for the "real" Robert Garnica.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
According to IncelTear, I'm just using some random person's pictures and information and libeling him.

Shouldn't they be more upset about this? Shouldn't they be upset about the possibility of some guy having his name come up all over Google with pedophilia accusations made against him? Instead, they just talk about it nonchalantly.

You know why that is? Because they know damn well that what I'm saying is true. They know Princess_Kitty14 is Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, and they know he used to be Dianavic, and that he impersonated a 14-year-old Korean Instagram model by stealing her selfies, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange. They know he's a pervert.

They have no problem with it. Many of them are just like him. The ones who aren't have no sense of morals. They just virtue signal and are only concerned with bashing incels to distract themselves from their mental problems.

Inceltear reading this

Brutal noreplypill :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back