Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IncelTear users caught red handed admitting they bully virgins and confirm the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
“WAAHhh StOP PAYinG AttENtION To INCELQueerz!!!!1”

Please, just shut the fuck up, faggot. This is important, because it doesnt just represent IT but really the greater “progressive”, anti-incel community as a whole who thinks that wahmen are qweenz who pick guys with great personalities and that’s all that matters

it seems like some of them are finally admitting truth to the heightist aspect of the blackpill as well as also admitting that they flat out bully virgin men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/they_couldve_just_become_femboys/

First of all they repost this meme from r/teenagers (said meme confirms that short men either go tranny or incel)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwy1wsv

Confirmation that they believe short (and probably ugly men) should just be gay.
Gee, yeah, like homosexual men are going to join an incel forum dedicated to expressing frustration with women. Gee, what a gigabrain conclusion. I am sorry you are fucking retarded.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwyab4b

Then there’s this, which is fucking hilarious. A shortcel admitting that talking about your height is a death sentence as well as a cuckqueers user saying sorry to them for their abysmally low height.

And then, for the first time ever, a BASED user in the IncelTear comments

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwyg2t7

Of course he’s already getting downvoted because the ITcels are mad that he just called them out.

TLDR, this sub is fully aware that their personality horseshit is BS. No shit, right? But I think it’s funny just how BAD they are at hiding it.

What is with IT wanting us to be gay? Seems like a very specific fetish or something.

So they pretty much admit height is an important factor at play that determines wether you will be a virgin or not.
What is with IT wanting us to be gay? Seems like a very specific fetish or something.
They are trannies projecting.

“WAAHhh StOP PAYinG AttENtION To INCELQueerz!!!!1”

Please, just shut the fuck up, faggot. This is important, because it doesnt just represent IT but really the greater “progressive”, anti-incel community as a whole who thinks that wahmen are qweenz who pick guys with great personalities and that’s all that matters

it seems like some of them are finally admitting truth to the heightist aspect of the blackpill as well as also admitting that they flat out bully virgin men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/they_couldve_just_become_femboys/

First of all they repost this meme from r/teenagers (said meme confirms that short men either go tranny or incel)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwy1wsv

Confirmation that they believe short (and probably ugly men) should just be gay.
Gee, yeah, like homosexual men are going to join an incel forum dedicated to expressing frustration with women. Gee, what a gigabrain conclusion. I am sorry you are fucking retarded.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwyab4b

Then there’s this, which is fucking hilarious. A shortcel admitting that talking about your height is a death sentence as well as a cuckqueers user saying sorry to them for their abysmally low height.

And then, for the first time ever, a BASED user in the IncelTear comments

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n4vg9u/comment/gwyg2t7

Of course he’s already getting downvoted because the ITcels are mad that he just called them out.

TLDR, this sub is fully aware that their personality horseshit is BS. No shit, right? But I think it’s funny just how BAD they are at hiding it.

IT dogwhistles more than a cajun dogshow

@-BrettyBoy- might enjoy this. CuckQueers tends to target him a lot.

They are angry that we haven’t conformed to progressivism and LFagbT nonsense and instead see society for what it is.

It’s insanely fucked up to try to force men to be homosexual.

but yet to ITcels, it’s only bad when gay males are encouraged to be straight. The other way around is just fine. :feelsUgh:

The hypocrisy levels are off the charts

that's literally the gay agenda: converting straights as a "trophy"

that's literally the gay agenda: converting straights as a "trophy"

@-BrettyBoy- might enjoy this. CuckQueers tends to target him a lot.

They are angry that we haven’t conformed to progressivism and LFagbT nonsense and instead see society for what it is.

It’s insanely fucked up to try to force men to be homosexual.

but yet to ITcels, it’s only bad when gay males are encouraged to be straight. The other way around is just fine. :feelsUgh:

The hypocrisy levels are off the charts
And that's why I hate faggots

Fucking faggots the lot of them

I'm pretty sure they're groomers. Didn't they support giving kids hormone blockers and were trying to get young confused teens to become Trannies?

I'm pretty sure they're groomers. Didn't they support giving kids hormone blockers and were trying to get young confused teens to become Trannies?
Coincidentally enough, a lot of trannyfags like this have ended up being exposed as pedos who groom VERY YOUNG children in recent years

Ironically IT is full of faggots who want to fuck us.

stay back ITfags

im not mentally ill in the way you think
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ah i get it
Since we are mentally ill, they think we are the same type of mentally ill that they are
I don’t even believe in religion, but I genuinuely hope it comes true and you faggots burn in hell for trying to convince innocent straight men who’ve done nothing wrong to start taking dicks for life
:feelzez:

"At least femboys get laid. Food for thought."

Okay? But pretending to be a woman and/or gay when you're not isn't being yourself which is deceptive which is indicative of having a bad personality, and people with bad personalities aren't supposed to get laid according to them. So either way you slice it they invalidate their blue pill philosophies by telling dudes who aren't femboys to LARP as femboys.

These guys can't even blue pill right, they are pink pill phaggots. :feelswhat:

They will probably say it's just a joke and nobody is bullying incels/manlets. I call that BS because they clearly know that 1) a lot of short men have a height insecurity 2) you're mocking their gender identity by assuming that short stature makes man less of a man. Their position is simply defenseless and regardless of what we've concluded about IT it's good to call this shit out from time to time.

For fuck sake, IT users ARE virgins for the most part

Calling someone a homosexual is a traditional way to attack their masculinity. Since IT only really knows how to employ ad hominem attacks as their main form of argument it should be no surprise that they are doing this.

I want every tranny/faggot bullied to suicide in minecraft

another it thread :feelswhat:

"You see? Height doesn't matter. Just be gay, inkwell!" :soy:

It's insane how they say height does not matter and then post something like this. Fuck these idiots so fucking much dude. It's infuriating.

Bullied cause you can’t attract a dumb hole :feelstastyman:

Mentally deranged :soy:'s think a large portion of the population is closet faggots because how could faggotry be a rare form of mental illness. We must all secretly be faggots. Just like how when women fail at something it's the invisible white male supremacy holding them down.

noooo you cant say bad things about womanzzz, you are just a homosexual silly inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

room temperature iq from the normie scum

Sounds like liberal propaganda
What eating soy has done to their brains. Maybe the government is making them this stupid to troll with us
It's insane how they say height does not matter and then post something like this. Fuck these idiots so fucking much dude. It's infuriating

If you tried to understand the USA based on reddit, you'd think the USA was pro China and 56% gay :feelshaha:

"We don't support height, face or vrigin shaming!"

"What you are an ugly, short virgin?"

"Just take faggot hormones and fuck your body bro!"

:soy::soy::soy:

"We don't support height, face or vrigin shaming!"

"What you are an ugly, short virgin?"

"Just take faggot hormones and fuck your body bro!"

:soy::soy::soy:
Heh!
Gotta be real, but this is a new low for them.