Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTear users are responsible for the war in Ukraine by association

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
ITcels claim that every incel is responsible for anything any other celibate man on earth says or does. OK, two can play this game.

Putin is a normie by all standards: he considers himself a "normal person", he's popular, successful socially and financially, he's had sex. ITcels also consider themselves to be "normal", "successful", "sex-havers" etc.

More than that, the normie ideology that IT promotes is precisely what started the war.
You always have to agree with the majority - Yeah, most Russians are apparently pro-war
Might makes right - Yeah, Russian bombs are stronger than Ukrainian buildings, in general Russian army seems pretty strong
You're not entitled to nice treatment from others - Yeah, Putin doesn't have to be nice to Ukraine, Russian soldiers don't have to be nice to Ukrainians
You can't ask for systemic solutions, you must solve everything on your own - And yet, Zelensky wants to mobilize the entire NATO against Putin, maybe he should just improve his personality and Putin will give up?
You can't complain - And yet, even refugees who are in a pretty comfortable situation compared to the people fighting keep complaining
Don't be a crybaby - I saw many Ukrainians crying, I guess they're bad people now cos emotions are not allowed?
Kill all men - Yeah, plenty of men will die on both sides, what a huge win for feminism
Life is a struggle, we must compete and not cooperate - Yeah, Russia is trying to be dominant (just like le based chad) instead of cooperating and being peaceful like the stinky incels from NATO :feelsohh:

All war and violence is a direct result of the ideology of "normal people" who think it's ok to abuse others for being different (like autistic men, ugly men, men with unusual interests or just pacifistic men). ITcels literally say that incels who were violently abused in school should just shut up, stop being crybabies and grow some balls, cos apparently might makes right, they even called for physical extermination of incels. Honestly, Putin's motivation sounds way more sane than what "normal people" from IT spew out, even if you don't support him. I don't understand how you can support brainwashing children into violence and then act surprised when they grow up to be… violent.

i think people are into the "napoleon complex" when it comes to men making evil shit. like... no, it is not as black and white as they think

and yes, the ones who were born in dis privilege always get thrown under the bus by "normies" they either fake their sympathies or they are just straight up cruel to us. and then they get surprise we become misanthropic. what do they expect? to still participate in their petty games? to be loving of a society that still hates us?

fuck them honestly, i hope they are fucking die (in gta v)