Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IncelTear posts a saved post from a banned user...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Pretty sure this user has been banned for a good many months now.

Bad form I say.

Half their posts comprises screenshots taken in 2017 from now-banned users.

I guess with IT down, Sigma can repost the same stuff without having to trawl for new content whenever he feels lazy.

Cherry picking at its finest, even I dont agree with that and I absolutely loathe holes

Lmao that post was hilarious these people are retarded it’s just a meme

I guess with IT down, Sigma can repost the same stuff without having to trawl for new content whenever he feels lazy.

@mental_out if you don't mind me asking but what did Crustacious get banned for? Ain't seen him for months.

Solution to this would be to have the site show the post date and time rather than "today at 8:33 PM"

@mental_out if you don't mind me asking but what did Crustacious get banned for? Ain't seen him for months.
Dunno honestly, can't find his account so can't check. He got banned well over a year ago so this image must be ancient
He got banned because he had a ton of warnings accumulated, something like 30 warnings. The last straw was when he posted a pic of a cute girl and then he got banned for female worship

Bro why do you give a shit about what IT is doing? They are living rent free inside your head for apparently no reason, let those bluepilled incels in denial do their thing.

He’s been banned for over a year

QONVIyz

Dunno honestly, can't find his account so can't check. He got banned well over a year ago so this image must be ancient

These date back to at least a year before I even joined and I've been here on and off for a while

tbh, nigga is like the only one who cares