Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear poster develops BRAIN DAMAGE and becomes a literal COGNITIVELY IMPAIRED RETARD as a result of being a degenerate tranny

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Fucking lol. He is a tranny sex worker with severe mental illness and he ended up developing literal brain damage and having his cognitive functioning destroyed after sucking the dicks of 1000 old degenerate tranny fuckers. This is what the Jews want to turn you into. They want you to be an impotent brain damaged slave who does nothing but suck dicks 24/7 to make rich Jews richer by spending all your money consooming HRT and cosmetic surgery. Thats the real reason why they’re pushing the tranny agenda so hard

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/xuvw72/i_cant_form_proper_memories_anymore/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/ujlna8/i_think_im_brain_damaged_from_the_rapes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
Jfl, this doesn't even seem possible yet the troons find a way

I do wonder why you would have rampant mental problems and cognitive problems after being a mentally ill crossdresser, voluntarily choosing to practice degenerate acts with hundreds of strangers you've never known or spoken to before... :feelshehe:

Yet of course, it's us hateful inkwells propagating what these copers and brain damage riddled sycophants experience; not the hypergamy-promoting, degeneracy-promoting corporations, SJWs, and elites pushing the garbage getting them into these situations. :feelsclown:

Why would you become a granny sex worker and then complain about being abused and raped

Tranny prostitute becomes mentally ill, Anne a more iconic duo :feelsjuice:

This stuff will always happen to faggots and troons because they don’t want to accept that they are mentally I’ll and even worse is that if they were to do so there’s literally no help for them since the Jew’s eliminated it long ago when they succeeded at bullying the mental health community into pretending it’s normal.

Lifefuel. It's your personality, dude. Work on it.

He is so mentally deranged that everyone shit on him and take advantage. Sad existence indeed.

Lifefuel. It's your personality, dude. Work on it.
tbh. If he had a better personality, just maybe, maybe he wouldn't have become a retarded borderline schizo tranny who is raped daily.

tbh. If he had a better personality, just maybe, maybe he wouldn't have become a retarded borderline schizo tranny who is raped daily.

Exactly, according to IncelTears and Normies, “personality” is the magical answer to each and every individual’s failure or success.

Elon musk became a billionaire?
It’s because he had a good personality.

2 year old infant child starving to death in India or Africa? that child is in that situation because it has a bad personality (even though it can barely speak)

Dinosaurs went extinct? It’s because the meteor which hit earth at that time, detected that dinosaurs had a bad personality.

They worship the concept of “personality” as if it’s some kind of God, it has become a form of religion for them

Last edited:
Well deserved, hope he rope.

Trannies make me puke

This is what globohomo wants for us all. And why I would rather ER than suicide

How there's a subreddit for rape victims but not for rape perpetrators :soy:

I was at publix with my mom a week ago, and she wanted to know if the free ice cream birthday perk was still available, so we went to ask one of the grocery clerks in the nearest aisle. “Let’s go ask her” she said. The clerk’s back was turned, they had long hair, and weren’t ogre, so you wouldn’t be able to tell it wasn’t a woman if you were looking at them from behind unless you were like a first rate detective or something. But before they even turned around, I had the faintest sense that something was a bit off, and when they did, I realized they were a tranny, red lipstick and everything. Afterward, my mom jokingly said ”I should have said let’s go ask him:lul:

Last edited:
I was at publix with my mom a week ago, and she wanted to know if the free ice cream birthday perk was still available, so we went to ask one of the grocery clerks in the nearest aisle. “Let’s go ask her” she said. The clerk’s back was turned, they had long hair, and weren’t ogre, so you wouldn’t be able to tell it wasn’t a woman if you were looking at them from behind unless you were like a first rate detective or something. But before they even turned around, I had the faintest sense that something was a bit off, and when they did, I realized they were a tranny, red lipstick and everything. Afterward, my mom jokingly said ”I should have said let’s go ask him:lul:
Based blaqq mama :feelshaha:

I was at publix with my mom a week ago, and she wanted to know if the free ice cream birthday perk was still available, so we went to ask one of the grocery clerks in the nearest aisle. “Let’s go ask her” she said. The clerk’s back was turned, they had long hair, and weren’t ogre, so you wouldn’t be able to tell it wasn’t a woman if you were looking at them from behind unless you were like a first rate detective or something. But before they even turned around, I had the faintest sense that something was a bit off, and when they did, I realized they were a tranny, red lipstick and everything. Afterward, my mom said ”I should have said let’s go ask him:lul:
I see

Based blaqq mama :feelshaha:
Jfl. Ngl I never thought I would see one in the wild. Definitely not where I live, at least. Shit was surreal and I didn’t really know what to think other than the fact that it felt like I saw a meme irl. They were Hispanic as well and around my age

Mental illness aside, I don’t understand what goes through their heads tbh. It seems like a whole lot of unneeded attention for what? Playing make believe as a grown ass man? You know they’re automatically the black sheep among their coworkers on a fundamental level, whether they know it or not, and they probably have quite a few awkward/uncomfortable social interactions everyday. I mean, to give you a general idea of what some of the people here are like, the neighbor across from my house has a confederate flag over his porch. Mostly boomers, too

Jfl. Ngl I never thought I would see one in the wild. Definitely not where I live, at least. Shit was surreal and I didn’t really know what to think other than the fact that it felt like I saw a meme irl. They were Hispanic as well and around my age

Mental illness aside, I don’t understand what goes through their heads tbh. It seems like a whole lot of unneeded attention for what? Playing make believe as a grown ass man? You know they’re automatically the black sheep among their coworkers on a fundamental level, whether they know it or not, and they probably have quite a few awkward/uncomfortable social interactions everyday. I mean, to give you a general idea of what some of the people here are like, the neighbor across from my house has a confederate flag over his porch. Mostly boomers, too
They hate men and worship women so much to the point they want to become one. Since childhood they are taught that foids are immaculate and full of love jfl.

Where does it mention that its a a troon ?

They hate men and worship women so much to the point they want to become one. Since childhood they are taught that foids are immaculate and full of love jfl.
more like they are tired of being a sub5 man and want to taste female privilege

Based mom

wasnt his brain damaged the moment he decided he wanted to become a tranny who sucks dick for a living?

trannies r disgusting esp the ones that make 0 effort to acc pass
he'll prob kill himself soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back