Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inceltear jews list (kikes are overrepresented in IT)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
1984_6_dm1_web-800x800.jpg

IllusiveGamerGirl
Unusual_Flow9231
CookieFar4331
TheTravinator
milhaus
cfalnevermore
Jacobdylan22
Ericus1
3KidsInTheTrenchCoat
Sunset781
I_sort_by_new_fam
turkeysadwich
digitalsnows
Af590
UsernameForSexStuff
LilkaLyubov
stormbutton
CrazyRegion

Last edited:
IllusiveGamerGirl
Unusual_Flow9231
CookieFar4331
TheTravinator
milhaus
cfalnevermore
Jacobdylan22
Ericus1
3KidsInTheTrenchCoat
Sunset781
I_sort_by_new_fam
turkeysadwich
digitalsnows
Af590
UsernameForSexStuff
LilkaLyubov
stormbutton
CrazyRegion
You should have posted this in the sewers so that they can't see this

You should have posted this in the sewers so that they can't see this
Idc about them, it's just surprising on how many IT users admit to being jewish, and they're over presented among IT

PeRsOnAliTeeHee

Idc about them, it's just surprising on how many IT users admit to being jewish, and they're over presented among IT
Ok but I just want to be in screenshot

I doubt they are actually overrepresented. I wonder if there's overrepresentation of jewish incels though

Jews have the highest neuroticism of any race so its no surprise that they would be overrepresented in the field of "obsessing over an obscure group of people you don't like on the internet"

Last edited:
(((OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN)))

TranslateHate Web goyim InLine 300
The goyim know shut it down jew walkie talkie

Average (((IncelTears))) Member:

Unnamed

I doubt they are actually overrepresented. I wonder if there's overrepresentation of jewish incels though
I know from first-hand that Jews are underrepresented in the incel world.
I already wrote about it in the ohter thread.

Also(I'm not sure if this is directly related), Jews love tattoos.
About 70-80 precents of secular Jews in the ages of 20-40 years old I see in the streets of Israel have Tatoos

I know from first-hand that Jews are underrepresented in the incel world.
I already wrote about it in the ohter thread.

Also(I'm not sure if this is directly related), Jews love tattoos.
About 70-80 precents of secular Jews in the ages of 20-40 years old I see in the streets of Israel have Tatoos
What's your ethnicity? Do you live in Israel?

What's your ethnicity? Do you live in Israel?
Israeli Jewish incel.
Maybe the only Incel in Israel.

Incels don't really exist in Isreal.
Jewish males are too aggressive in order to become incels.
I'm a subject for research.

No I'm just kidding actually, I know lots of Jewish incels, like James Dean and Ron Jeremy, and even Gene Simmons from the band Kiss.

Oh, now I see what is IncelTear Reddit group for the first time.

Oh well, of course they are Jews, this is a typical Jewish behavior, malicious.
I got used to it already.

Israeli Jewish incel.
Maybe the only Incel in Israel.

Incels don't really exist in Isreal.
Jewish males are too aggressive in order to become incels.
I'm a subject for research.
You think so? I remember seeing this one YouTube video about dating in Israel, and there was this claim that arab men are more masculine than Jewish men so Jewish girls go for arab men. I'm not saying these sentiments are in any way true, but that's what I heard. The stereotype is kind of that Jews are nerdy and neurotic, right?

What do you mean by typical Jewish behavior? Do you think Jews are actually malicious like that even if you are jewish yourself?

NOTED INCEL KOMMANDO DEPARTMENT WILL CONSIDER SHOOTING THOSE FILTHY SUBHUMANS DOWN (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
@Sneir most respected and underrated user

Makes sense. Jews pretend to be white and IT pretend to be chads.

That's too many Juden to be a coincidence

Jews have the highest neuroticism of any race so its no surprise that they would be overrepresented in the field of "obsessing over an obscure group of people you don't like on the internet"
What's that thing they say about jews ? they cry as they strike you :feelshaha:

Cuz they're legit subhumans

its always the jews. who else it would be? i wish hitler wasnt such a humanist and actually gassed them. world would be a better place if holocaust happened for reals.

You think so? I remember seeing this one YouTube video about dating in Israel, and there was this claim that arab men are more masculine than Jewish men so Jewish girls go for arab men. I'm not saying these sentiments are in any way true, but that's what I heard. The stereotype is kind of that Jews are nerdy and neurotic, right?

What do you mean by typical Jewish behavior? Do you think Jews are actually malicious like that even if you are jewish yourself?
You sounds like a Jew from America.
The stereotypes you are referring to are the stereotypes Jews invented about themselves and part of their strategy is to promote those stereotypes among other nations.

The real stereotypes about Jews, are the stereotypes promoted by white nationalists, but also popular among blacks and others, including east Asians, as you can see here in this post.

This is the stereotype I agree with:
Jews are lacking in empathy, manipulative, exploitative, greedy, arrogant, extremely pushy, and so on...

Malicious creatures that always like to play the victims.
Wake up Jew, I'm not one of you anymore.

incels are overrepresented in IT.

And by the way, while it is true that there are interracial relationships between Jewish women and Arab men, this is not so common as you think. Jewish women who sucking Arabic dick in Israel are mainly complete failure in any way, whether in look or other aspects.
Any Jewish foid in Israel with decent SMV mostly won't go with an Arab male.

And what they didn't told in America is that Jewish males fucking Arabs foids is a growing phenomenon in Israel in the last two decades.
But now here is the difference, because sometimes men with very high SMV go with Arab women, like this actor from from the TV hit fauda who married with this Arabic newscast stacy, or this Arabic Knesset member foid ibtisam mara'ana who married to this rich Ashkenazi guy, heck even Amir Hetsroni the crazy professor refuses to anything but Arabic pussy.

You sounds like a Jew from America.

This is the stereotype I agree with:
Jews are lacking in empathy, manipulative, exploitative, greedy, arrogant, extremely pushy, and so on...
I'm not Jewish. Its kind of interesting to see a Jew who feel this way, you don't see them too often. Like Bobby Fischer

kikes watch this space with a keen eye because it's one of the few mildly sane spaces left on the internet wherre you can bash on women, fags and tranny weirdos, leftists kikes without getting banned for hatethink

they are controlled by the Jews but aren't the Jews themselves

Interesting.

bumo for more anti-semitism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back