Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IncelTear in crisis

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
With the sensational departure and banning of AdvcateDoogy for being a disgusting sexual groomer of juveniles, the mod who made the announcement just let slip that she is currently the ONLY mod of IT:

Screenshot 20221103 185158 Chrome

And it turns out that the Doogster wasn't just A mod, he was pretty much the only mod:

Screenshot 20221103 214229 Chrome

And that leaves a real vacuum of leadership there, because kindaDone03 by her own admission is part-time and can't commit to modding IT adequately:

Screenshot 20221103 215350 Chrome

u/KindaDone03 appears to have bigger challenges in her life besides just monitoring le smelly inkwell, if her pfp and some of her other reddit activity is anything to go by:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trans/comments/xtd5gi/if_you_saw_me_would_you_do_a_double_take_im/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mentalhealth/comments/y4ndkq/i_dont_think_i_can_take_it_anymore/

Is a gender dysphoric 20-someting with significant mental health challenges, the wo/man enough to take the reins of a rabid hate sub and whip it into shape? Time will tell.

One thing I will say though, without a word of a lie... I have real respect for this person ever since I saw this post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Welding/comments/wr6srh/the_two_on_the_left_are_mine_little_zig_zags_and/

As a professional in the construction industry, I can guarantee that welders are legit. Any welder however good or bad is revered as something between an artist and a demigod in our industry. A man among men.So even by being just a trainee welder, u/KindaDone03 statusmogs anyone else who has ever posted on IT into oblivion.

So just on the basis of that alone, (s)he is an excellent appointment for them, and can only be a good thing. I wish him/her well.

Will it be enough turn that ship of fools around though??

Or will their whole sub collapse tomorrow from a complete vacuum of effective moderation?

What a surprise (not). :fbi:

So doogycel modded full time? He doesn’t have a job and just did that?

So doogycel modded full time? He doesn’t have a job and just did that?

You're joking right?

Modding IT, hating inkwells and drawing his cartoons was his whole life. He must be so lost right now.

Look up @PPEcel 's dox thread. Doogycel couldn't even retrieve trolleys from the car parking lot at Target properly. That was his career peak in paid employment until he fucked that up.

Look up @PPEcel 's dox thread. Doogycel couldn't even retrieve trolleys from the car parking lot at Target properly. That was his career peak in paid employment until he fucked that up.
Doogy is a legit psychopath. I always got a creepy vibe from his retarded face.

Of course the mod is a tranny :lul: :lul: :lul:

Welding is based NGL. Hope they make it.

And no wonder Doogster was pretty much running wild. Not even the mods give a shit about that place anymore.

All people actively posting on IncelTear are mental, what kind of normal person would occupy themselves monitoring and mocking posts by sad lonely virgins?

Their own mod was worst than all the users here combined lol:lul::lul:

troons modding a reddit sub ooooo what a shocker

Doogy is a legit psychopath. I always got a creepy vibe from his retarded face.
That shows inkwells are better people and humble, but soyciety says we're worse than ISIS :soy: :foidSoy::feelstastyman:

All people actively posting on IncelTear are mental, what kind of normal person would occupy themselves monitoring and mocking posts by sad lonely virgins?
Psychopaths indeed.

Their own mod was worst than all the users here combined lol:lul::lul:
That place is a swarm of groomers, incels-in-denial, BPD foids etc. Its not that surprising, these people are dregs of society and they need to have someone to look down on so they can feel better about themselves and their pathetic lives so they end up in that subreddit to make fun of the unfortunate. They really feel like they have moral justification to make fun of ugly people and incels.

Doogycel is a prime example of this. The dude is a total sperglord, completely obsessed with incels and the dude is a child groomer and an incel-in-denial himself. You can't make this shit up. This is who they are

Doogycel is a prime example of this. The dude is a total sperglord, completely obsessed with incels and the dude is a child groomer and an incel-in-denial himself. You can't make this shit up. This is who they are
:yes::yes::yes:

Jfl, and we're the misogynistic ones where one of the faces of IT groomed a foid for sex. We're the pedøs and räpists when you have outed pedøs among your ranks? Remember Dr. Pizza?

I guess those "anti-incel" and "feminist" normie men aren't your allies and maybe you should be paying attention to those among you, instead of picking on us. Maybe those guys are one of us and don't want to admit it just so they won't seem "hateful" but instead project their hate onto us.

Even if IT becomes entirely foid-only because they can't trust men as "allies" anymore, even then it will die out because they will still be fucking Chads, they don't need to pick on men they would otherwise ignore IRL to impress anybody.

I do hope Reddit shuts that place down, it will at least be a significant win for us.

I guess those "anti-incel" and "feminist" normie men aren't your allies and maybe you should be paying attention to those among you, instead of picking on us. Maybe those guys are one of us and don't want to admit it just so they won't seem "hateful" but instead project their hate onto us.
Typical feminist inceltear male:

Feminist male

What a shitshow. Their last sub blew up too. No one should take them seriously after this

Her username suits them well :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Not that surprising. There's really no point in that sub existing. It needs to be canned again.

Advocatedoggy being banned is just hilarious. IT is only filled with hypocrites time after time. Don’t get me started with braziliansmegma

Not that surprising. There's really no point in that sub existing. It needs to be canned again.
I keep saying the name alone should warrant a ban. Incel”tear”. Mocking the tears of lonely men, how is that sub not just banned by the name alone wtf. If I made a subreddit called femaletear or femceltear (femcels doesnt exist) or even fatwomentear, the subreddit would have been banned a while ago.

They call us pedos yet they had a literal child groomer and pedophile as their mod, maybe they should stop being hypocrites and realise that they are no better than us.

There is a saying that when you point your finger at someone there are 3 fingers pointing back at you. In this case the “anti pedo” brigade on IT now has 2 confirmed groomers Dr.pizza and advocatedoggy.

They project their own crimes on too us.

I’m surprised IT didn’t just straight up deny Doogy’s grooming like the usually do.

We should start calling them GroomerTears.

That sub needs to die.

pedos and inceltear is synonymous

.is about to outlast 2 different IT communities :feelskek: