Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear Femoids falsely claim they would fuck St. Blackops2cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
First of all, let’s be real here, no they wouldn’t.

secondly, why are they basing a guy’s appearence on whether they would fuck him or not? I thought it was all about personality? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: God they are so comically bad at hiding their hypocrisy

Brb, using my imagination cause no pics.

"I would rather lick my dog "
Random french girl reaction to his photo

Brb, using my imagination cause no pics.
:feelsseriously:nigga do you really need the link. Theres been multiple threads about it already and its one of the top threads on IT

Tipical femoid, her inferior brain can't process reality and the only thing she does is follow her npc code to virtue sgnal and fuck chad. Not even basic logic goes on to their brains.

https://incels.is/attachments/ff59bdf-jpg.117377/

First of all, they lie. Second he still mogs me because he's tall, white and not balding, first world citizen.

you are operating in the 80 IQ zone if you are paying attention to what foids are saying (as opposed to, doing).

He still mogs me in his later photos, tbh.

They're just virtue signalizing, there's nothing real behind as usual.
If they really wanted to destroy us, they would launch a "Let's Fuck an Incel" movement and we would disappear :feelzez:

If they really wanted to destroy us, they would launch a "Let's Fuck an Incel" movement and we would disappear :feelzez:

most ITers are tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back