Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear feminist femoid talks about male oppression but not in a way you would think.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/No-Balance-6851/comments/rj5d3j/the_only_negative_emotion_it_is_acceptable_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

AC4786CC FA8A 4377 801D 214D1059C8AE
93A098F3 C629 4F5C 8A21 799C32E550BC

Like the topic title says, IncelTear feminist femoid talks about male oppression but not in a way you would think.

Here we go again with the ‘It’s just men oppressing other men’ shit because of course, women can do no wrong and they totally don’t try to fuck up mens lives with false rape claims. This is all coming from the same bitch who is part of a subreddit where you trash men just for venting which is the IncelTear subreddit.

Men oppress other men but women oppress men too but of course taking responsibility would just debunk the whole ‘Women are oppressed‘ myth because any true blackpilled male knows that in general, it’s women just oppressing each other and themselves as misogynist is just a result of us seeing how women really are and I don’t physically harm femoids but by their logic, I’m oppressing them just with this post I’m making right now.

I don't know why they keep pushing the idea that men can't express their emotions, what really happens is that no one (which includes them, so they probably don't want to take responsbility for it) gives a fuck about men's emotions

Last edited:
I don't know why they keep pushing the idea that men can't express their emotions, what really happens is that no one (which includes them, so they probably don't want to take responsbility for it) gives a fuck what men's emotions
^^^^

Didnt read honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back