Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTear doesn't understand how analogies work, nor what "hypocrisy" is. WishIStayedHome, get in here.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
It's funny how the same dipshits accusing us of "false equivalency" (the term is "false equivalence") are constantly making false comparisons when they try to show that we're the hypocrites, when in actuality, they are.

Take for example the fact that several of their users have been proven to be predators of teenage girls (Robert Garnica (Princess_Kitty14) and Adam Dooling (AdvocateDoogy) being the most prominent).

Whenever confronted with the facts, IncelTear users tell us they don't care, and that we're somehow worse because users on here talk about being attracted to teenage girls.

To anyone who isn't a disingenuous moron, of course, those two things are nothing alike, and in no way make us hypocrites.

There is literally nothing wrong with thinking teen girls are hot. Why would there be? Aside from the fact that it's true of literally every heterosexual man on earth, there is nothing to ground the moral judgment against it. There is nothing to show a divine creator said that teenagers are off limits for attraction. The church married teenagers for years. And there is nothing in the legal system that says it is illegal to find teenage girls sexually attractive. It's only illegal to act on it.

On the other hand, there is plenty to show that stealing someone's identity - in this case, a teenage Korean instagram model named Yu_Jeong - and offering her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange is something a divine creator would consider sinful, and there are things in the legal system to address this sort of thing.

In the case of Dooling and "grooming," that doesn't fit either criteria for being "wrong," but it's still completely different to act on the attraction, as opposed to not acting on it. It doesn't make us hypocrites because we don't do anything other than state opinions. We're also the ones reacting to the people who started the faux-outrage in the first place - IncelTear. That makes you the hypocrites. If you hadn't pretended to be outraged about us being "pedophiles," we wouldn't have responded by pointing out what fucking hypocrites you are.

Now, let me explain how analogies work.

The point of an analogy is to show the absurdity of an argument by making a comparison between one absurd argument and another, using the same logic.

This is what WishIStayedHome doesn't get. The entire argument that incels aren't entitled to sex is based on what the legal system says. There is nothing else that says that. Marriages used to be arranged for years, and they still are in certain parts of the world dominated by certain religions. Men weren't entitled to rape random women, but they were entitled to sex with a spouse they were given in an arranged marriage.

So you're left with the "legal system in western civilizations" argument.

Well, the legal system also shows that you aren't entitled to a number of other things that you think people should be entitled to. These include food, unlimited opioids for chronic pain patients, respect for women, easy access to abortion in every state after Roe v. Wade was overturned, etc.

But you don't like that, do you? You wish you were entitled to those things, right?

Just like we wish we were entitled to sex.

Other than the legal system, you have no argument. "Nobody should have the right to somebody else's body" is just your opinion. You don't get objective ethics from your "feelings." My feelings say your feelings are wrong. Now what?

The only way to get objective ethics in metaphysics is for them to exist outside the mind and be binding. You need something to bind matter to ideas.

To get around this problem, as well as the fact that the Abrahamic religions say you are being sinful, some of you have tried to invent your own God (s). You invent your own Gods for yourselves in order to justify your desires. This translates to, "God doesn't agree with me, therefore I'm going to invent my own God who agrees with me. I know more about ethics than my creator. I want to be my own God."

And you guys call other people "narcissists."

IT vs .is cage fight when?

not a single word, trannies and faggots from Reddit live in your head rent free. Fucking clown I hope you and your fuckbuddies from reddit all kys

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/ts3npy/2022_version_of_are_kids_getting_dumber/

"I got frustrated with their laziness so I resorted to giving them the exact problems on the test, I do not tell them these are the problems on the test but we work it in their notebook, and they CAN use their notebook on the test. And most of them still fail because they are too lazy to look through their notebook. Too lazy to cheat, just turn in papers blank or only the first couple of problems done."
[6:11 AM]
"The amount of kids I had last year that couldn’t read is astonishing. We spent the entire year on skip counting and only 15-20% of them could get it by April. (Entire grade level, not just my class either). It’s insanity."
[6:11 AM]
I have a couple of Grade 5 students who can't read or write at all...this is a product of 1. Absent Parenting 2. No Educational Assistant to work with these students 1 on 1. 3. The inability to fail a student

ITs are faggot the obsess about incels, they are literal a tier below pondscum. They wouldn't understand anything that isn't foid good incel bad so there is no point in calling out their hypocrisy

ITs are faggot the obsess about incels, they are literal a tier below pondscum. They wouldn't understand anything that isn't foid good incel bad so there is no point in calling out their hypocrisy
Half of the stuff they post about isn't even actual Incel stuff.

not a single word, trannies and faggots from Reddit live in your head rent free. Fucking clown I hope you and your fuckbuddies from reddit all kys

Also, "live in your head rent free" is a laughable argument made by IncelTear themselves. Congrats on being as retarded as they are.

They spend every fucking waking hour on us. That's not rent free. They earn their place in my thoughts by treating it as a full-time job.

WishIStayedHome isn't touching this.

IT vs .is cage fight when?
22BB0E21 8EC1 4EDB 8E18 CE14EC9FE525