Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltear Discord Server

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Screenshot 20221209 2237562

3 people in one server and one of them is not a tranny challenge

Screenshot 20221209 2237563

We happened

Prepare for raid boys

Prepare for raid boys
No, I'd prefer not to give them further attention and fuel for their pathetically obsessed community of copers and foids in both purposeful and unpurposeful delusion; let them continue to incessantly rot on our forums, and not venture into their dumpster fires ourselves... :feelsugh:

They'll just regroup, anyways; raiding does nothing. :feelsjuice:

I remember me and a couple other inkwells raided their original Discord server back in either 2018 or 2019. We posed as peaceful incels who would just say more and more deranged shit as time went on. We did it subtly to where we were able to stay in for three days. I said something along the lines of "punching women should be okay" for the lulz and some Asian dude who was a mod or something banned me. I think he is currently or used to be active on r/IncelExit. He was into the bluepilled cuck mindset but otherwise a surprisingly nice guy, I don't think he belonged on IT in the first place. IT is just full of psychos.

Last edited:
No, I'd prefer not to give them further attention and fuel for their pathetically obsessed community of copers and foids in both purposeful and unpurposeful delusion; let them continue to incessantly rot on our forums, and not venture into their dumpster fires ourselves... :feelsugh:

They'll just regroup, anyways; raiding does nothing. :feelsjuice:

Pointless, just ignore them

Someone please infiltrate it and send us the invite

Discord servers are for faggots no matter whether it's incel server or soy server. They are all shit.
Full of power tripping admins and it's cliquey as fuck. Always.