Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceltear called me pedo (ITcucks you are all scum and lesser than worms)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I should have fucking avoided the place I know. These fucking cucks called me pedo because of the post I made about seeing the teen/jb couple at the pool the other day. These fucking cucks on reddit always talk about "trust le science" but then they blatantly disregard the actual fucking scientific definition of paedophilia- ATTRACTION TO PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, NOT ATTRACTION TO ADOLESCENTS YOU FUCKING IT RETARD CUCKS.

So simply because I had an hebephilic attraction, that I will never act on anyway, I am evil and need to be locked up. It's so fucking stupid. How do these people think that they are the ethical ones? And yes, attraction to adolescents IS normal. Actual science, that you claim to care about, has backed this up many times. If a girl has all the secondary sex characteristics even half developed- tits, hips etc, a healthy male WILL find them attractive if they are fucking heterosexual.

Go watch this documentary IT fuckheads, it might actually shake up that boxed in little worldview you have https://watchdocumentaries.com/are-all-men-pedophiles/

And the other girls that I saw there were not the friends of that couple, btw, they were just some other girls that I couldn't tell whether they were 15 or 18, because guess what, PEOPLE FUCKING AGE DIFFERENTLY. The point being I want to hit on girls but I cannot because I am in fear that they will be too young and I will be fucked over for life.

Oh, and these cucks couldn't even believe that an incel might go to the pool and swim for fitness, because all incels are just mountain dew drinking gamers that rot in a basement, right? IT fucking retards can't fathom that some of us incels might just not fit their stereotypes of us. That's right, cucks, there are more incels than you can fucking imagine, and you can't tell which of us is incel just by looking. You probably interact with an incel in your daily life without knowing. Let that keep you up at night you fucking sadistic, empathyless monster pricks

ITCUCKS YOU ARE ALL SCUM. I NEVER HURT ANYONE AND ALL I DO IS COME TO SOME FORUM TO RANT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LET US DO THAT IN PEACE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF ITCUCK LOSER SCUM :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Pedos are Zionist Jews influtator or their puppet

Fuck Cucktears they can go and fuck themselves.

Take everything they say with a grain of salt. 80% of them are low IQ spoiled kids who grew up in the suburbs without any hardships or roadblocks in life.

Cucktears consists of ugly fat foids and incels in Denial :feelshaha:

they're just a bunch of privileged scum that thinks that anyone who has it worse must be evil because of the just world fallacy :feelskek: the ones who aren't just privileged af, are worse incels than most people here, but they think they'll redeem themselves in the eyes of normies by shitting on fellow celibates