Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[IncelTear] Answering the 4 faggots over on IT

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zfcofu/idk_what_my_final_opinion_of_incelsis_is_yet_but/

Yeah you fat bitch. I didn't choose that word by accident. The bitch is so used to worshipping 70 IQ chad that she even questions the meaning of the words men use.
I say you guys are entomologists because, just like those dorks who observe insects live for days and months and years, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Just like entomologist arent ants, and therefore have little insight into what being an ant is like besides the color of their shit or what food they like to eat, toilets like you aren't men. Whores will never say anything relevant about incels. Asking a woman why men are incels is like asking a european colonizer why Africa is poor. IT'S THEIR FUCKING FAULT.

I know it's a good nick. Nothing makes me think of the void more than a woman's pussy or her "soul".

Now we have the Wannabi Hasanabi. The classic "I LOOK LIKE THE TRADITIONAL MODELS OF MASCULINITY BUT ACTUALLY INSIDE I AM A FEMINIST. LOOK AT ME IF I FUCK IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PHYSIQUE, ITS JUST BECAUSE IM A NICE GUY." I like how you make the distinction between "sex drive" AND "girlfriends". My takeaway is that you have a lot of girl friends because you are a faggot, and you have high sex drive probably because you take black dick in your asshole. From aids, suicide or just by slipping on a banana peel, as long as you DIE I'll be happy.
Also love how you have like no upvote cuz who the hell would upvote cringe comments like this.

For me women are on par with sows and beasts and belong in a slaughterhouse.

Last edited:
There's absolutely no point in attempting to, in good faith, argue or debate with them without simply wasting your time and fueling their need for attention; they'll screenshot it and go back to their peaceful delusion, all the same. :feelsclown:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

Your experience as a subhuman is simply too far from their absolute privilege as either foids or relative privilege as normies, thus leading tbem to both be in ignorance of your discrimination, as well as willfully deluding themselves into believing you're just another hateful inkwell to absolve themselves of all responsibility for the said discrimination. :feelsugh:

(didnt read)
I don't want to debate them, I just want an excuse to insult them and tell them they should kill themselves (I mean it though)