Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incelswithouthate is actually much better these days

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Probably a lot of former members from braincels there that have made it more cozy there but it is much more based then it used to be. The only negatives are BBW_gaming and the bluepillers that pop into some threads.

Yeah people take the name too seriously. It's on reddit so the female mod is there to look at things and the name is so reddit doesn't destroy them.

it's basically just a light version of here where they can't shitpost "go ER"

shit last time i checked it was a bunch of normies and cuck faggots

Not really. I made a thread there about how I'm losing my mind and how lonely I am and how shitty my habits have become and the most upvoted advice was just to stretch and have an upbeat attitude and the other one was therapy

Not really. I made a thread there about how I'm losing my mind and how lonely I am and how shitty my habits have become and the most upvoted advice was just to stretch and have an upbeat attitude and the other one was therapy
I saw that thread lol. I think someone commented under that “just stretch bro” :feelskek:

Full of pathetic memes and sad, lonely guys.Chads enjoy trolling the place. It's a pathetic sub tbh.

I saw that thread lol. I think someone commented under that “just stretch bro” :feelskek:
And that comment was removed. No kidding go check again. Fucking homo fags

Probably a lot of former members from braincels there that have made it more cozy there but it is much more based then it used to be. The only negatives are BBW_gaming and the bluepillers that pop into some threads.
As board_gaming would say,

I'm not a negative.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Tbh it might seem that way since IT screenshots them much more. Because shortcells got banned they need a new place on reddit to screenshot. The fact that a foid is a mod of that sub is an insult to me

yea they actually downvote bluepillers ahhahaha

well it did survive the reddit purge, so there's that.