Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels would not exist if hitler had won.

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Hitler was VERY big on eugenics, your subhuman mother would not have been allowed to spit you out of her filthy cunt if hitler had his way.

0:52 for what the average man's face would look like if hitler had won.
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDLoE8I9sA[/video]

Nope I believe in the Hitler was an incel theory

I see men better looking than chris carmack every time I leave my apartment, it's that bad where I live

anon2719 said:
Nope I believe in the Hitler was an incel theory

What you said is in no way at all logically incongruent with what I said.

Hitler may very well have been incel during his early years (he certainly wasn't while he was famous due to status), but that doesn't mesn he couldn't have gotten rid of inceldom with reproductive regulations.

I disagree there were plenty of untermensch looking aryan Nazis, master race is not the same as aesthetic race though they are one of the best looking people in the world on average, there are subhumans among them just as in every race.

We'd definitely have better chances, and there wouldn't be as much degeneracy, hyper gamy, promiscuity, etc.

universallyabhorred said:
I disagree there were plenty of untermensch looking aryan Nazis, master race is not the same as aesthetic race though they are one of the best looking people in the world on average, there are subhumans among them just as in every race.

Yeah, no shit nerdics aren't ideal. They have narrow skulls, pencil necks, and short clavicles.

Hitler would have bred nerdics to be more DOM and robust.

FuckFace said:
Yeah, no shit nerdics aren't ideal. They have narrow skulls, pencil necks, and short clavicles.

Hitler would have bred nerdics to be more DOM and robust.

Whats better than Nordic?

Who is this Hitler character everyone keeps talking about? Some shitty Minecraft streamer?

Hitler WAS an incel who was literally afraid of women. Sure he got an okay woman later on but 1.) It was only because he was the ruler of a fucking country and 2. May not have ever fucked her.

Redpill Robert said:
Hitler WAS an incel who was literally afraid of women. Sure he got an okay woman later on but 1.) It was only because he was the ruler of a fucking country and 2. May not have ever fucked her.

Hitler was attractive. Mentalcel for sure.

giphy.gif

7yrJZtF.jpg

5830843.jpg

8c745ea2a464d36e541b5266deb6c217--alain-delon-stock-photos.jpg

the result?
alainfabien.jpg

Ofc its cherry picked, he's good looking otherwise, but still having that good looking of a mother and a literal diety tier father and come out just good looking... that's like starting a marathon on a rocket powered jetpack and still manage to finish somewhere in the top 25% despite everyone else is running on foot.
Now for the opposite (subhuman parents but model kid)
pztZcgW.jpg

rPCkYla.jpg

The result?
SiPhDLh.jpg

oIp4c7Z.jpg

It is proof that selective breeding of attractive couples doesn't guarantee fine offspring.
Bruce willis and Demi Moore's daughter.  Fuck me, Demi was a 8.5 back in her heyday. And Bruce was seen as the iconic masculine heart throb.  The daughter is a 4 max. Selective breeding will not always guarantee perfect offspring. I mean just look at O'pry and his family or Chico and his fam.

Yes, my signature exact.

Would he have kept Japanese around as their skin seems naturally white

They are the uberest of Asians, i wish i was Japanese...

I'm not sure if his influence would reach us in the Americas, but he would for sure make an impact towards Jewry in Europe.

This is true. Adolf advocated early marriage in Mein Kampf. I'm pretty sure he was incel until after WW1; he skeeved prostitutes as he didn't want to catch any VD from them. NS policies were very pro-family, anti-degeneracy and encouraged high birth-rates.

Doesn’t work like that, though. Two hot people can create an ugly subhuman incel kid. Genetics is s bit of a lottery. Sure, good parents give you a slightly better chance, but ultimately, it’s a roll of the dice.

Where the hell do some of you people come with this garbage? Gtfo

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4790

Check out some of the brothers in this thread. Male attractiveness is a genetic fluke.

I DESERVE THOSE GENES.

flowerful said:
Whats better than Nordic?

alpines, polynesians, hispanics, italians, even some blacks if goodlooking

pretty much everybody except slavs, jews, asians, curries, arabs, and dark, ugly blacks

I'm an advocate of eugenics to at least weed out birth defects but I think if anyone looked at least like a chad the Pareto Principle would still hold but with new, more stringent criteria. Natural selection driven evolution also never stops and ever taller men would be the female mate preference. (that's already the case now btw)

FuckFace said:
alpines, polynesians, hispanics, italians, even some blacks if goodlooking

pretty much everybody except slavs, jews, asians, curries, arabs, and dark, ugly blacks

I totally disagree, I personally prefer Arab and Desi girls to any other ethnicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back