Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels: women should be ashamed of 3 digit sexual partner count. Soyciety:

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
B8b

The black hole of simphood.

Saying they should be ashamed of body count is a cope, if you turned into a chad and fucked 100 girls, would you be ashamed of that?

Saying they should be ashamed of body count is a cope, if you turned into a chad and fucked 100 girls, would you be ashamed of that?
Chad is not a foid :feelsugh:

How is that soy you retard?

Do you seriously think a chad who has fucked 100 girls or a woman who has been fucked by 100 chads/chadlites is ashamed of it?

Do you seriously think a chad who has fucked 100 girls or a woman who has been fucked by 100 chads/chadlites is ashamed of it?
Fak off gray :lul:

Key that opens any lock = Priceless

Lock that opens to any key = Worthless

Key that opens any lock = Priceless

Lock that opens to any key = Worthless
False analogy, body count is body count regardless of the person or their gender, you are putting your subjective bullshit over the real definition of it

That’s what these foids vagina looks like :feelskek:

False analogy, body count is body count regardless of the person or their gender, you are putting your subjective bullshit over the real definition of it
Nope, because women are astronomically more selective than men, it makes them the metaphorical "prize" in the sexual market. With this in mind, a man that can attain that "prize" is more often than not a high status, handsome, and tall individual. Meanwhile, an 80 year old landwhale can arrange orgies with men 1/4th her age on Tinder, meaning men have absolutely no value in the sexual market

Whoring and casual sex is disgusting, regardless of the gender.

There's a say;
"A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock"

Edit: fuck it somebody beat me to it

There's a say;
"A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock"

Edit: fuck it somebody beat me to it
I already said this analogy is false, it’s just subjective bullshit to make yourself feel like you are right when you are taking away from the real meaning

Body count = amount of sexual partners someone has had

I already said this analogy is false, it’s just subjective bullshit to make yourself feel like you are right when you are taking away from the real meaning

Body count = amount of sexual partners someone has had
Somebody already addressed that and you didn't answer anyway
Also:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelspuke:

Somebody already addressed that and you didn't answer anyway
Also:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelspuke:
You’re the only soyboy here. Being subjective is emotional, being emotional is feminine, being feminine is soy.

You’re the only soyboy here. Being subjective is emotional, being emotional is feminine, being feminine is soy.
Cry more
And you don't even the balls to reply to him either lmao, you'd rather just try to project on me

what you say would be true if it was equally easy for males to have sex as females AND if soyciety condemned people with high body counts or at least men with high body counts in any historical period. How the sex market works noadays is that women hold the supply and men are in demand. If a man (being in the category that is in demand) has lots of supply, he is envied, and if a woman (being in supply category) is too easy to access it makes her lower of value. E.x.: People want cars (people are in demand and cars are the supply), if a person has lots of cars, he is envied and is considered rich, if a car has been used by many people, its value drops.

Cry more
And you don't even the balls to reply to him either lmao, you'd rather just try to project on me
Why would I go out my way to make a detailed reply to an emotional retard such as him or you? I don’t waste my time with subjective bullshit.

what you say would be true if it was equally easy for males to have sex as females AND if soyciety condemned people with high body counts or at least men with high body counts in any historical period. How the sex market works noadays is that women hold the supply and men are in demand. If a man (being in the category that is in demand) has lots of supply, he is envied, and if a woman (being in supply category) is too easy to access it makes her lower of value. E.x.: People want cars (people are in demand and cars are the supply), if a person has lots of cars, he is envied and is considered rich, if a car has been used by many people, its value drops.
Download

Why would I go out my way to make a detailed reply to an emotional retard such as him or you? I don’t waste my time with subjective bullshit.
Stay mad GrAY:dab::dab:

22k posts and still an emotional bluepilled thinker, oh the irony, you’re probably some underage normie faggot.

You're missing the point, male body count is an accomplishment, even Chad can get rejected over trivial things (level of education, height, dick-size, sex performance, voice, Etc.) Meanwhile 95% of the men get only 5% of all Tinder likes.

Compare that to a toilet who can essentially sleep with any man in the world regardless of who she is or how she looks.

A Chad who slept with 500 toilets worked really hard to be able to do so, most toilets still shit test Chad's all the time to see how much they can get for his commitment.

Comparatively, a toilet who just spreads her legs open to most Chad's and a handful of Chadlite's and sleeps with a couple of dozen men a month didn't do anything other than saying "yes".

One is an accomplishment, the other is a failure to control herself. It's like obesity, being thin isn't an accomplishment but being fat is a failure to say "no".