Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels without parents or close family, is it really that brutal?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I've heard suicide rates increase for lonely men once their parents die or they have no close family, this happens ofc because most of us don't even have friends to begin with.

I still have my parents and close relatives so maybe that's why I can cope sometimes, but I am legit curious if suicide is what awaits me once I end up living alone far away from family.

I've heard suicide rates increase for lonely men once their parents die or they have no close family, this happens ofc because most of us don't even have friends to begin with.

I still have my parents and close relatives so maybe that's why I can cope sometimes, but I am legit curious if suicide is what awaits me once I end up living alone far away from family.
At times in the past not wanting to upset my parents was all that kept me from roping. Feel like a good portion of incels have a similar viewpoint, so I'm guessing they'll be happy to rope once their parents croak

even though my parents did some shit things I'd never hate them. I cant imagine life without family. I'd probably have roped if I wasn't christian and had no family honestly :feelsrope:

it's good to see you back.
suicide is perhaps the best in the end :feelsrope:

At times in the past not wanting to upset my parents was all that kept me from roping. Feel like a good portion of incels have a similar viewpoint, so I'm guessing they'll be happy to rope once their parents croak
I've just awoken to this :blackpill: myself :feelsbadman:

Probably not, very few people have the will for a successful suicide attempt even here: you would probably be more likely to experience psychosis than roping.

even though my parents did some shit things I'd never hate them. I cant imagine life without family. I'd probably have roped if I wasn't christian and had no family honestly :feelsrope:
Same, I was ignorant to this fact until today, even though I read so much about this, I never noticed for some reason

Probably not, very few people have the will for a successful suicide attempt even here: you would probably be more likely to experience psychosis than roping.
This was from the pov of a woman, and as all women they have lots of friends to begin with, even the one in the article