Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels with friends prove personality is meaningless

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Officer
If an incel has actual friends who enjoy spending time with him then how can he have a bad personality? why do cucks try to say that we have bad personalities even though some of us do have friends irl. It makes no sense

If an incel has actual friends who enjoy spending time with him then how can he have a bad personality? why do cucks try to say that we have bad personalities even though some of us do have friends irl. It makes no sense
lol I know high IQ
But we obviously have no female friends

Good point. I have no lack of friends, and a couple of really close ones. But romance is a completely different area of social interaction and different rules apply. You can be amiable and witty, but if you lack in looks or NT, you are screwed

Sympathy, some human beings feel that they need to be nice to lesser more degenerate humans like us

>if you have friends you are datable
cope.
it sure means that grills like playing smash bros and assembling computers just like your friends do

Because in order to get a Womyn, your personality must be way better because Womyn have the highest of standards when it comes to personality.

You need to have a great personality like Ted Bundy. Like Adolph Hitler. Like O.J. Simpson.

If you write mean things about women on the internet, however, you deserve to be miserable and removed from the gene pool.

the only thing differentiating from friendship and relationship is LOOKS. this is absolute proof that looks are all that matters.

Good point. I have no lack of friends, and a couple of really close ones. But romance is a completely different area of social interaction and different rules apply. You can be amiable and witty, but if you lack in looks or NT, you are screwed

I'm living proof of this. I have friends, not many, but a few. I occasionally go out drinking and when/if there's downtime at work, we make room for some fun (i.e. card games, Netflix) to kill time. I know femoids that have sisters or single friends, but there's no hint whatsoever of introducing me to one of them. One of my co-workers has a landwhale friend that's single, and she introduced landwhale to a gigachad. I guarantee that if I was halfway decent looking, I would have landed a date and eventually girlfriend with the social interaction I engage, but....nothing.

They mean bad personality when it comes to women. "Ya don't have game bro"
1htF03m.png

I have female friends from university who are unwilling to date me. Wonder why...

Um sweaty you are not entitled to ask questions like that

I have very bad personality

Giga high IQ.
Um sweaty you are not entitled to ask questions like that

i have ugly face and ugly personality too