Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels winning on r/autism - Tranny OP upset

muh safe space :feels::soy:

AUTISM AND INCELDOM ARE CORRELATED YOU DUMB TRANNY NIGGER :feelsUgh:

Thats discrimination, especially since most incels are autistic. Reddit like always has double standards.

"wAaAaAAaaAAh you can't speak the truth here"

Autism is a huge reason for Inceldom.

If I don’t get a safe space then they don’t either

what is it about reddit where like 70% of the userbase is trannies?

Not surprised to see foids, trannies and other privileged groups trying to silence autistic men.

Hopefully some of those lost souls find their way here.

Cry about it stupid 41% abomination :lul: incel ideas are spreading and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about it! :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Screenshot 20220914 012352 Firefox

Reddit won't allow autistic men to vent about their disability, but it will allow toilets and alphabets to discuss exploiting them. :feelsclown:

Mentalceldom is inevitable. Autism is a major part of mentalceldom and of inceldom.

they can't discuss the biggest disadvantage of being autistic :lul:

I bet they’re not even saying anything based over there. Probably just saying how they can’t get gf or sex but the autist foids can’t relate and don’t want to admit men have it harder

they can't discuss the biggest disadvantage of being autistic :lul:
Pure :feelsclown:.

I bet they’re not even saying anything based over there. Probably just saying how they can’t get gf or sex but the autist foids can’t relate and don’t want to admit men have it harder
They literally called that incel propaganda. Even normie subs will admit that women have it easier when it comes to dating.

Last edited:
The cognitive dissonance in reddit is incredible.

"Virgin but not incel".

"Unable to get romantic relationships but not incel".

"Involuntarily celibate but not incel".

I just laugh at this point.

The cognitive dissonance in reddit is incredible.

"Virgin but not incel".

"Unable to get romantic relationships but not incel".

"Involuntarily celibate but not incel".

I just laugh at this point.
"I can't get pussy to save my life but I 110% blame myself so I'm not an evil incel teehee"

Ban trannies from r/autism. Their mental illness has nothing to do with autism

why is everyone so obssesed wiht incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back