Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels Win The Lottery (GTFIH if you wanna ascend) £114 Million!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Okay Inkwels,

In honor of Elliot Rodger blowing 100's on the Lottery then meditating thinking he's gonna win, I decided to buy a ticket for the (((Euromillions))) and if we win, everyone who posted in this thread will get some shekels and we can all ascend together.

Here's our ticket.

Good luck to us. :feelsmage:

Last edited:
No lottery for your face

If even our saint couldn’t win, what chance do we have?

If even our saint couldn’t win, what chance do we have?
We got £5 and a dream, maybe we'll dedicate our £114 million to Elliot?

rolling for trips

the probability of you winning and not succumbing to greed and laziness and deciding not to share is zero janai so I'll psot in this thread

the probability of you winning and not succumbing to greed and laziness and deciding not to share is zero janai so I'll psot in this thread
I'll share :(

This jooish lottery shit is probably fake anyway

Another HOPEFULL INVENTION ala Scam, for the Jews. They know people are struggling and pay willingly into this Shit

Another HOPEFULL INVENTION ala Scam, for the Jews. They know people are struggling and pay willingly into this Shit
yes we lost i think, i never got an email about our 100m+

yes we lost i think, i never got an email about our 100m+
Maybe some inkwell will one day get the shekels and help other brocels out. Insha'Allah :smonk::dab:

Lotteries are a scam

elab on that please but i think youre right
You have an insanely low chance of winning, it's basically glorified gambling. You have a much higher chance of earning a gambling addiction lol. If you try to increase your chance of winning then you just spend more money and you still have an insanely low of chance of winning. Also, if you do win, a lot of the winners don't properly know what to do with a windfall and end up bankrupt and ostracized by their families. It's also targeted to low income people since comfortable people aren't needing to win a lottery, so you might be throwing away money you desperately need. You're throwing money into a lava pit and hoping something will float back up basically

You have an insanely low chance of winning, it's basically glorified gambling. You have a much higher chance of earning a gambling addiction lol. If you try to increase your chance of winning then you just spend more money and you still have an insanely low of chance of winning. Also, if you do win, a lot of the winners don't properly know what to do with a windfall and end up bankrupt and ostracized by their families. It's also targeted to low income people since comfortable people aren't needing to win a lottery, so you might be throwing away money you desperately need. You're throwing money into a lava pit and hoping something will float back up basically
do i have a case in court to get my £5 I lost on April 22nd.

i think (((they))) scammed me :feelsmage:

do i have a case in court to get my £5 I lost on April 22nd.

i think (((they))) scammed me :feelsmage:
Depends on how much money you can reasonably waste

makes sense

Okay Inkwels,

In honor of Elliot Rodger blowing 100's on the Lottery then meditating thinking he's gonna win, I decided to buy a ticket for the (((Euromillions))) and if we win, everyone who posted in this thread will get some shekels and we can all ascend together.

Here's our ticket.

View attachment 602940

Good luck to us. :feelsmage:
I'd appreciate if you could help a poor middle-eastern oldcel , brother. LMAO:feelskek::feelsbadman::fuk::feelsLightsaber:

I'd appreciate if you could help a poor middle-eastern oldcel , brother. LMAO:feelskek::feelsbadman::fuk::feelsLightsaber:
we already lost :feelsaww:

maybe i'll do another one since it's like 180 milly i think.