Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels will never make progress or make our voices heard if they dont embrace extremism

Understandable desire but consider this, for society to change society must be on your side. Now being downtrodden you have minimal to offer, So perhaps you should instead disillusion them from their leaders. Such as exposing the abuse that women do to other women. That morality is a choice and as such is superior to those that get by on looks. That the halo effect must be demonized at every avenue. That chad and Stacy are enemies to culture, joy, and functioning societies. The best way to do this is not to play the leftist game. Someone calls you sexist and you promote feminism as a way to prove you aren't sexist. You must invent new rules and brave the growing pains of ascending to aristia. That is merely a expeditiously conceived line of.reasoning I wished to share. Do you think I'm correct or misguided?
Yes, I agree with your comment. I also appreciate how you mention the halo effect and lookism, both of which have led to the discrimination of men who are not good-looking or attractive. Multiple studies have proven that physically attractive people are treated better by society than those who are not. Society doesn't want to admit this truth, but at least blackpillers/incles like us are brave enough to speak the truth.

the problem is if you suggest anything other than LDARing on this forum you will be suspected of being a glowie
^

"So many people are fucking retarded. Long as you only talk about minecraft or quote something someone else said. legally you can't get in trouble"

A community though. In order for the community to grow we should spread the blackpill.
Absolutely spot on.

"Anyone want to join a session group? It's better than talking on this fed forum where the people who control this site are having a hard on boner with the thought of getting fed boys after us."

Absolutely spot on.

"Anyone want to join a session group? It's better than talking on this fed forum where the people who control this site are having a hard on boner with the thought of getting fed boys after us."
I would be down to join the session

It helps a ton to go onto other websites and preach the incel gospel to get the incels who don't know they're incels on here. Recruit recruit recruit.

Fuck it, even become like Mormons, we have two of us go to a site to preach. or... have a battle buddy system (anyone here ex military?... no? okay)

For a multitude of reasons that shit works. Mormons didn't grow by not going out and converting.

Yes, I agree with your comment. I also appreciate how you mention the halo effect and lookism, both of which have led to the discrimination of men who are not good-looking or attractive. Multiple studies have proven that physically attractive people are treated better by society than those who are not. Society doesn't want to admit this truth, but at least blackpillers/incles like us are brave enough to speak the truth.
Indeed, I think actions need to be considered carefully. Personally, I believe women are far more dedicated to their prejudice when or if they adopt one. I dislike this line of reasoning as it goes against my principles and how I prefer to engage with society, but you could direct that prejudicial energy toward each other if you could convince them of what they've done to each other. They would tear Feminism apart in a day. I speculate that average men are more numerous and would convincingly win the war for influence through numbers. After all, Rome was founded by men who had too few women and they did what nature dictates yet are remembered fondly. Forgive my ramblings, I think obsessively about things when they interest me. Tad late in the paragraph but I appreciate your kind words friend.

As many of you know, this morally corrupt society oppresses incels. We are the tiny, weak minority while society is dominant, and they rule as a mob. With that said, we incels will never get anywhere if we don't spread our influence to all social media platforms like YouTube, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, 4cgan, etc.
If we don't promote our advertise the incel community, we will not grow, when we don't grow in numbers, we will not grow powerful, therfore, not enough power to make a change. Incels need to be radicalized and become politcal extremists in order for this to work out. We must start a massive internet campaign to spread blackpill ideology to millions of men all over the world.
Rather than posting edgy comments about hating women, we must persuade the normies and men similar to us by justifying blackpill ideology using real evidence, facts, data, and statistics. If we present our arguments with facts and logic we will successfully convince them to join us against the foids and the cucks that support them. If all of us keep complaining about being a virgin or whatever, then we will not be taken seriously by the public.
Extremism will destroy whatever we have now

Extremism will destroy whatever we have now
Going on other sites and spreading blackpill facts will not destroy us.

It’s important we discuss things such as feminism and it’s harmful effects, as well as stuff like demographic changes in society.

As many of you know, this morally corrupt society oppresses incels. We are the tiny, weak minority while society is dominant, and they rule as a mob. With that said, we incels will never get anywhere if we don't spread our influence to all social media platforms like YouTube, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, 4cgan, etc.
If we don't promote our advertise the incel community, we will not grow, when we don't grow in numbers, we will not grow powerful, therfore, not enough power to make a change. Incels need to be radicalized and become politcal extremists in order for this to work out. We must start a massive internet campaign to spread blackpill ideology to millions of men all over the world.
Rather than posting edgy comments about hating women, we must persuade the normies and men similar to us by justifying blackpill ideology using real evidence, facts, data, and statistics. If we present our arguments with facts and logic we will successfully convince them to join us against the foids and the cucks that support them. If all of us keep complaining about being a virgin or whatever, then we will not be taken seriously by the public.
Yeah. Men are already starting to wake up, but since normies have brain damage they are running into the arms of midwit scam artists in droves.

If you want to be able to provide them something better, you will need a scientific education. Not necessarily to arrive at what's true, but to defend yourself against all the deceptive and manipulative tactics your opposition will use to humiliate you in public. Same thing happened in the ideological conflicts around IQ differences. These people might be mentally ill, but they aren't stupid. You will face 160+ IQ academics (well, maybe not you, but whom ever popularizes these ideas will have to) who will use their impressive cognitive abilities solely to find a way to make you look stupid or find a vulnerability in your line of reasoning they can exploit. Better be prepared.

It’s important we discuss things such as feminism and it’s harmful effects, as well as stuff like demographic changes in society.
what OP described isn't even extremism, he is not advocating for violence but for evangelism

Yes but there are cucks on this forum who advocate otherwise.

I would keep the focus limited to individual domains. You might be able to make a more pro-male perspective popular if the situation on the dating market stays as is. But if you try the same with a pro-male + race realist + who-knows-what perspective you will only combine all these points into one movement that is sure to fail.

Keep them separated and you can invest harder into the ones that look like they have a real chance at working out, instead of binding them all together so that losing on one front means losing everywhere.

Last edited:
If we present our arguments with facts and logic we will successfully convince them to join us against the foids and the cucks that support them.

I disagree. I have tried to blackpill some people in the past and it's simply, well, impossible. Unless the person is actually experiencing the deprivations, frustration, loneliness AND has a certain mentality (rational typically) AND is willing to swallow the blackpill and see reality for itself, they will simply ignore all facts, all data, however solid it could be, they would just not care. And this is true for everything. You can take immigration for example, point out the map of IQ, show all the data that you want about criminality etc. and they will not care. Normies barely think/reflect, they simply follow the status quo.

For us incels it's simple. Either each one of us copes and eventually ropes on his own, alone, or we put up a plan like the "Inceldia" idea together. That's about it. Trying to spread the blackpill to normies will not function in my opinion and could get us censored.

I disagree. I have tried to blackpill some people in the past and it's simply, well, impossible. Unless the person is actually experiencing the deprivations, frustration, loneliness AND has a certain mentality (rational typically) AND is willing to swallow the blackpill and see reality for itself, they will simply ignore all facts, all data, however solid it could be, they would just not care. And this is true for everything. You can take immigration for example, point out the map of IQ, show all the data that you want about criminality etc. and they will not care. Normies barely think/reflect, they simply follow the status quo.

For us incels it's simple. Either each one of us copes and eventually ropes on his own, alone, or we put up a plan like the "Inceldia" idea together. That's about it. Trying to spread the blackpill to normies will not function in my opinion and could get us censored.
You are right, but I am mainly talking about young men like us who are frustrated sexually and romantically, these are the people who are likely to swallow the blackpill

You are right, but I am mainly talking about young men like us who are frustrated sexually and romantically, these are the people who are likely to swallow the blackpill

Then yes of course I agree, but that would remain a minority. But obviously the more men know the better.

All the ideologies which are prevalent today were ushered in via violence our agenda and values won't be ushered in with peace or marches.

Trvst the plan