Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels will never make progress or make our voices heard if they dont embrace extremism

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As many of you know, this morally corrupt society oppresses incels. We are the tiny, weak minority while society is dominant, and they rule as a mob. With that said, we incels will never get anywhere if we don't spread our influence to all social media platforms like YouTube, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, 4cgan, etc.
If we don't promote our advertise the incel community, we will not grow, when we don't grow in numbers, we will not grow powerful, therfore, not enough power to make a change. Incels need to be radicalized and become politcal extremists in order for this to work out. We must start a massive internet campaign to spread blackpill ideology to millions of men all over the world.
Rather than posting edgy comments about hating women, we must persuade the normies and men similar to us by justifying blackpill ideology using real evidence, facts, data, and statistics. If we present our arguments with facts and logic we will successfully convince them to join us against the foids and the cucks that support them. If all of us keep complaining about being a virgin or whatever, then we will not be taken seriously by the public.

fuck you and your documentary

fuck you and your documentary
Btw, you are just an ignorant person who makes useless and meaningless posts rather than speaking up for the community. I am based, logical, and wise. I have the bravery to call out people who attack incels. You don't do that because you are a pussy ass faggot with no balls. You don't benefit this community at all with this type of behavior

Last edited:
I agree. Welcome grey

I agree. Welcome grey
Thats great, it nice to hear someone make a positive comment unlike Raider919 who is a faggot that makes low iq posts

Thats great, it nice to hear someone make a positive comment unlike Raider919 who is a faggot that makes low iq posts
the problem is if you suggest anything other than LDARing on this forum you will be suspected of being a glowie

the problem is if you suggest anything other than LDARing on this forum you will be suspected of being a glowie
Well, im not a glowie, I'm a based incel. Btw, fuck the feds and fuck the evil us government, lol :feelskek:

Well, im not a glowie, I'm a based incel. Btw, fuck the feds and fuck the evil us government, lol :feelskek:
I know you’re not g, it’s just the perception here

As many of you know, this morally corrupt society oppresses incels. We are the tiny, weak minority while society is dominant, and they rule as a mob. With that said, we incels will never get anywhere if we don't spread our influence to all social media platforms like YouTube, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, 4cgan, etc.
If we don't promote our advertise the incel community, we will not grow, when we don't grow in numbers, we will not grow powerful, therfore, not enough power to make a change. Incels need to be radicalized and become politcal extremists in order for this to work out. We must start a massive internet campaign to spread blackpill ideology to millions of men all over the world.
Rather than posting edgy comments about hating women, we must persuade the normies and men similar to us by justifying blackpill ideology using real evidence, facts, data, and statistics. If we present our arguments with facts and logic we will successfully convince them to join us against the foids and the cucks that support them. If all of us keep complaining about being a virgin or whatever, then we will not be taken seriously by the public.

>Calls the black pill an ideology.
>Promotes radicalization and extremism.

Lowest IQ larp/glownigger. Fuck off back to reddit or your HQ, GrAYfag, and kys.

Last edited:
A guy with a Z promoting extremism. :feelswhere: No thank you mister FSB, I am not willing to take part in your false flag.
And an anti U.S sentiment as well.
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

A guy with a Z promoting extremism. :feelswhere: No thank you mister FSB, I am not willing to take part in your false flag.

And an anti U.S sentiment as well.
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV
Wtf? I have no ties to the Russian government. I am a westerner, an incel, a mature lad who is supporting the incel community. By the way, promoting extremism is not bad. In fact extremism is the only way a movement or community can make progress since we are minority with no power. Bitching about personal struggles on this forum won't do shit, it's pointless. All you dumbfucks say you want to improve your lives, but are too pussy to do anything. How can you not comprehend this?
The bottom line is that people like you have no positive influence in the incel community. Btw, no offense to the brocels that are serious about radical change.

>Calls the black pill an ideology.
>Promotes radicalization and extremism.

Lowest IQ larp/glownigger. Fuck off back to reddit or your HQ, GrAYfag, and kys.
That's a very low iq comment. First of all, what I said about needing extremism and radicalization of incels is a good thing because we will become a loud minority. If we gain more members who are extreme like me, then we can demand that society provide accommodations for incels. Bitching about your personal problems is ineffective and it won't make your life any better. Extremism is the answer, not moaning and complaining like a bitch. You obviously are too stupid to comprehend my post. So just go fuck off, and cry like a little pussy ass bitch, you pathetic loser.

Wtf? I have no ties to the Russian government. I am a westerner, an incel, a mature lad who is supporting the incel community. By the way, promoting extremism is not bad. In fact extremism is the only way a movement or community can make progress since we are minority with no power. Bitching about personal struggles on this forum won't do shit, it's pointless. All you dumbfucks say you want to improve your lives, but are too pussy to do anything. How can you not comprehend this?
The bottom line is that people like you have no positive influence in the incel community. Btw, no offense to the brocels that are serious about radical change.
Sure buddy :feelzez:. Not like trannies managed their way up to a protected class without going on a shooting spree.

Baltic countries exited the Soviet Union by holding hands and singing songs basically.

Retards like ER just give normies more ammunition against us.
I don't remember 9/11 accomplishing anything positive for our friends in the Middle East either.

That's a very low iq comment. First of all, what I said about needing extremism and radicalization of incels is a good thing because we will become a loud minority. If we gain more members who are extreme like me, then we can demand that society provide accommodations for incels. Bitching about your personal problems is ineffective and it won't make your life any better. Extremism is the answer, not moaning and complaining like a bitch. You obviously are too stupid to comprehend my post. So just go fuck off, and cry like a little pussy ass bitch, you pathetic loser.
Kys GrAYfed.

not a movement.

The best thing we can work towards is starting WW3. WW3 would kill a good bunch of fighting age men that compete in the dating market while us incel NEETs lean back and watch the world burn. It will leave us with a lot more women than men so it increased our chance to get a girlfriend and have beautiful white children

Time to blow up the capitol and let them know we're serious. PM me for discussions. (In minecraft of course)

Sure buddy :feelzez:. Not like trannies managed their way up to a protected class without going on a shooting spree.

Baltic countries exited the Soviet Union by holding hands and singing songs basically.

Retards like ER just give normies more ammunition against us.
I don't remember 9/11 accomplishing anything positive for our friends in the Middle East either.
Incels are a different minority group with different goals. The reason why the trans faction of lgbtq community gained more rights without comitting violence is because the majority of Americans are liberal, not conservative. When a liberal group proposes a new policy or law, it is usually passed by the predominantly liberal congress and is approved by the liberal president. This wasn't the case when Trump and the Republican Party were in control of the legislature, executive branch, and Supreme Court. Now, the democrats and liberals are in control of the us government. American voters will continue to elect Democrat candidates due to gen z voters becoming politically active and participating in elections. Meanwhile, republican voters are getting Older, dying, and they will be replaced by the highly liberal gen-z voters. This is unavoidable, and this is why a civil war, coup, or revolution is needed to prevent the democrats and their liberal allies from ruling over incels, conservatives, populists, and other right-wingers.

Last edited:

(in video game)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

This thread glows.

he's probably one of those vice media pricks
Stfu, you have no evidence that im a glowie. If you look at my previous posts on my account, you'll see that I am positively influencing the incel community by providing advice to members in need of help and I even share some stories about my personal life. The feds wont do any of that.

Last edited:
Stfu, you have no evidence that im a glowie. If you look at my previous posts on my account, you'll see that I am positively influencing the incel community by providing advice to members in need of help and I even share some stories about my personal life. The feds wont do any of that.
Sounds like something a glownigger would say.

I have a feeling if I comment my thoughts here there will be a knock on my door

fuck off

I have a feeling if I comment my thoughts here there will be a knock on my door

fuck off
I've been posting anti-government comments for a very long time, and nothing bad has happened to me. Btw, insulting the government and making extremist comments on the internet is not a crime or a felony. As long as you don't call for literal violence, you will be safe from the feds

I've been posting anti-government comments for a very long time, and nothing bad has happened to me. Btw, insulting the government and making extremist comments on the internet is not a crime or a felony. As long as you don't call for literal violence, you will be safe from the feds
Yeah, no, yea, yeaaa... no. Id rather keep my thoughts to more private mediums :bigbrain:

Based GrAY we have to make them suffer if we want things to change, otherwise we would be a masochistic defeatist niche and a laughing stock for normalfags

Based GrAY we have to make them suffer if we want things to change, otherwise we would be a masochistic defeatist niche and a laughing stock for normalfags
We Incels are a laughing stock for the normies. But if incel terrorism keeps rising, then the normies and the foids will take the incels seriously, and they will realize that if they fuck around with the incels then there will severe consequences. Btwz I'm not promoting violence I'm just saying that ignoring the incel problem will cause angry incels to take matters in their own hands. This is what happened when ER and Alek M. Went on rampages.

I know that you're a glowie, bc. I am in charge of glowie ops on the incel community

I created Incelwaffen (a copycat of Atomwaffen) few weeks ago but no one took it seriously.
I still want to see a manifestation irl of this forum just like Iron March and fascist Forge did.

I created Incelwaffen (a copycat of Atomwaffen) few weeks ago but no one took it seriously.
I still want to see a manifestation irl of this forum just like Iron March and fascist Forge did.
will you provide Pizza and refreshments?

Incels need to be radicalized and become politcal extremists in order for this to work out.
Many things wrong with your entire post, 2-3 wrong assumptions/inconsistencies in every sentence, so I just picked put the most obvious one. I'm assuming you're either retarded troon or degenerate hole from either New York, California, Ottawa or Toronto

here are some nice pictures to enjoy either way
Transform
Bigstock Egg Carton Boxes And Cardboard 468602667

I know that you're a glowie, bc. I am in charge of glowie ops on the incel community

Many things wrong with your entire post, 2-3 wrong assumptions/inconsistencies in every sentence, so I just picked put the most obvious one. I'm assuming you're either retarded troon or degenerate hole from either New York, California, Ottawa or Toronto

here are some nice pictures to enjoy either way
View attachment 813819View attachment 813820
I have real solutions to the incel problem.
You are a fucking moron because you offer no logical arguments. I use facts, data, statistics, and logic to support my arguments, you don't. You have no positive influence within the incel community, I speak the truth, you don't because you are low iq faggot who posts silly memes

I have real solutions to the incel problem.
Should have started with that
You are a fucking moron because you offer no logical arguments.
Well neither did you, even tho you started this entire thread
I use facts, data, statistics, and logic to support my arguments, you don't.
No you didn't. Your entire post could be summarised with "let's start organised chimpout in normtard social medias, as if that's hasn't been done before"
I speak the truth, you don't because you are low iq faggot who posts silly memes
I have many long posts theorising, reasoning and questioning things about inceldom. I don't do this anymore as much as I've naturally run out of things to say
You have no positive influence within the incel community,
And there's the infiltraitor telling sign. I don't have positive influence, because I am not trying to influence nor subvert anyone to (that would be mine) viewpoint of positive outcome. I'm simply here to explore different perspectives, some from curries, ethnics or wizards to be prepared for whats awaiting me. Then for not being alone, as on the internet this is the only place that I find interesting to engage with plus the fact that I'm not the only incel, as it would be in any other social group

Besides the only sort of influence, that I could contribute, that would be positive is to somehow turn fellowcels into sexhavers, since that's the only reason they're here in the first place and I have no idea how to do that because the reasons for inceldom vary by each one

Thr purpose of my post was to spread awareness about inceldom on all social media platforms. Yes, it has been done before, but that's why we need to create more youtube channels to bring more attention to the incel community. Wheat Waffles and ThinkbeforeyouSleep are 2 blackpill channels that are somewhat popular, but they don't do enough to strengthen the the incel/blackpill community. Thr bottom line is that incels need to become more aggressive in their rants towards foids, normies, and society as a whole. Women need to be called out for their degenerate behaviors on the internet and in real.life. I have more reasons to support my argument but it would be too long. Maybe I'll write a long article or essay and publish it. Anyway, this post wasn't meant to be a long essay with large amounts of data and stats, it was just a quick and short message to the community that they should be more active in the coomunity and to embrace a more extreme attitude to make a point to society that we will not shut up and back down, we will make our voices heard regardless of whay they think of us.

I'm not anti gov. these pc assholes and chads are. I'm on the side of help the gov stomp them.

Thr bottom line is that incels need to become more aggressive in their rants towards foids, normies, and society as a whole. Women need to be called out for their degenerate behaviors on the internet and in real.life.
This has been done by nonincels already, it's neutral and doesn't really help incels in any way

I agree, Ideologically Motivated Virulent Extremism is an integral part of the beta uprising

Understandable desire but consider this, for society to change society must be on your side. Now being downtrodden you have minimal to offer, So perhaps you should instead disillusion them from their leaders. Such as exposing the abuse that women do to other women. That morality is a choice and as such is superior to those that get by on looks. That the halo effect must be demonized at every avenue. That chad and Stacy are enemies to culture, joy, and functioning societies. The best way to do this is not to play the leftist game. Someone calls you sexist and you promote feminism as a way to prove you aren't sexist. You must invent new rules and brave the growing pains of ascending to aristia. That is merely a expeditiously conceived line of.reasoning I wished to share. Do you think I'm correct or misguided?