Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels will be the next vikings

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Despite the soy comments and the "implied connotations" that we are somehow going to be radicalised by ISIS, a few valid points were made:

To compound the problem, social norms in favour of monogamous marriage have loosened over the decades since the 1960s — but this hasn’t made women less choosy about their partners. The number of American men under 30 who have never had sex tripled between 2008 and 2018 — but hasn’t risen nearly as rapidly for women. The only plausible explanation is that women are still having sex, but they’re competing for a smaller pool of desirable men and leaving the rest on the shelf.

I honestly do believe the Polygamous hypergamous society can not sustain itself, eventually (maybe not in our lifetime). Men. Will. Rise. Up

Sauce: https://unherd.com/2020/06/incels-could-become-the-new-vikings/

Nice fantasy, I hope you fucking faggots are already gymcelling and brutemaxxing for this.

I'm in.

The majority of men will just continue to work and suck it up. I honestly dont think we will make any diffrence in the grand scheme of things. Most men would rather cope till they die rather than accepting the blackpill.

We will raise St. Elliot's image on our shields.

Elliot Rodger the beta male meme Source

"Incels" in 2021.
O8bbbZA.jpg

That’s the nicest thing a foid has called us incels.

The American world order would have to destabilize considerably for that to happen. If Africa and Latin America or parts of Eurasia become chaotic again, it just might. Perhaps even leftist or rightist groups breaking away trying to forge new civilizations on continents that are lawless and calling for true believers with nothing to lose (usually incels) to come over. Or enterprising local warlords trying to lure Western or Asian incels that are highly educated and skilled to positions of influence in fledgling orders with a garantueed GF or harem.

Last edited:
The majority of men will just continue to work and suck it up. I honestly dont think we will make any diffrence in the grand scheme of things. Most men would rather cope till they die rather than accepting the blackpill.
Unless society advances incredibly quickly to create a high amount of consumer copes that would encourage men to slave away majority of their lives to attain them; something shall happen.

I believe there is a quote along the lines of:

"If you want to destroy society, make polygamy and sexual immorality the norm"

Can't wait to rape and pillage.

Damn imagine if you can just get up one day and to seafaring with a bunch of bros. Untouchable, go around looting, getting rich and best of all, have sex with foids (all consensual obviously).

Mayos will hornedhelmetmaxx; sands will turbanmaxx.

I come from the part of England the Vikings actually colonised.. I am grateful to them for my lineage and history, bloody as it is. Jorvik aka York was the capital of the Vikings territory and Jorvikski aka Yorkshire is where their presence historically is most seen. The great Viking wars were eventually stopped when Beowulf was captured by the Mercian King Alfred Ethelred and forced to convert to Christianity. In return for the peace treaty that was penned between the Vikings and the Mercians the Dane Law consisted of a tax that kept the Vikings subdued for a while with their lands. The next war fought between the two saw the Vikings lose absolutely everything.

*STARES AT IN WIKING*
I would at one point have been destined to agree to this statement. But seeing the nature of the Foid one cannot help but be certain that it is all smoke and mirrors and a dangerous game in which Men will be harmed.

#metoo

Besides that, it's interesting how a mainstream article written by a foid analyzes rightly the causes and the consequence of the involuntary celibacy that today haunt so many young men in Western societies.

#metoo

Besides that, it's interesting how a mainstream article written by a foid analyzes rightly the causes and the consequence of the involuntary celibacy that today haunt so many young men in Western societies.
Women see things pretty clearly as long as there is no mainstream bias which holds them from having opinions that are branded as "bad".
Its obvious to anyone that looks are the main problem for incels, but every woman thinks:

"Wow, this dude is ugly, b-but am I shallow now? Everyone says its about personality, and I kinda think its bad to reject someone for their looks, but I simply dislike this guy. Many other girls arent as shallow as me for sure, they will take him! I will keep my shallowness a secret and act like dislike him for [whatever]"

And thats how women make up their believes. They know we are ugly, but dont want to face it and brush of the thought as fast as possible.
Same happens when you talk about immigrants with them. They hate especially muslims, but the media reinforces them to think "b-but they are humans aswell! shouldnt we take them in?" but if they would be honest to themselves, they hate them.

Incels will continue to wageslave, copemax, and rot. Vikings were extremely high T chads with purpose in their lives

My ancestors defeated the Vikings many times, however the surname I have comes from a king who was killed by the Norse.
Incels will continue to wageslave, copemax, and rot. Vikings were extremely high T chads with purpose in their lives
My ancestors defeated those Chad's in battle