Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who work- what’s the most stupid thing you have ever been written up or sacked over?

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
It doesn’t have to be alleged sexual harassment or anything to do with women getting triggered by your ugliness, Kek- it can be anything.

Gave away free merchandise to friends before. Got called into owners office and paycheck docked

Gave away free merchandise to friends before. Got called into owners office and paycheck docked
Did they write you up or just dock your pay?
I got sacked because I posted online about creating my customers on Sims and killing them all in the pool one by one.

my team leader is a 40 year old white guy and he has caught me browsing my phone instead of doing work but he hasn’t said anything lol

my team leader is a 40 year old white guy and he has caught me browsing my phone instead of doing work but he hasn’t said anything lol
Lol, damn worked with a degenerate Stacy who got sacked over that and claimed the boss had touched her inappropriately because she wanted to sue him after he sacked her.

Lol, damn worked with a degenerate Stacy who got sacked over that and claimed the boss had touched her inappropriately because she wanted to sue him after he sacked her.
I would hate to work near or with a women because of that.

Everyone on the team I work on is relaxed and doesn’t care if you fuck around as long as it’s not too long, but when our team manager comes in she’s like a 40 year old roastie who knows 0 about coding we all pretend that we are working our assess off

I was interviewing for an internship. I turn in my registration papers at the front desk. There is a quiet, mousy looking girl working at the desk. One of the other male interviewee's (chadlite) starts bantering with me. I act bemused, but ultimately dismissive towards him. We turn in the papers, and go home. Next week, the manager calls me, says i've "been involved in an incident". The quiet girl said I was being rude towards her. I never even fucking talked to her once! The manager then accused me of being awkward, and that he'd interview me for next semester. I swiftly declined.

typical femoids

I got written up because I refused to deliver some food to one of the floors at this nursing home. Mine you I had tons of fucking pots to wash.

i got fired from a dishwashing job at a restaurant at the first day.
basically what happened is that the chef was patronizing me saying all kind of shit, so i told the chef im doing the most work and hes a fat fuck. he exploded in anger and i got fired on the next day

told some bloke sitting waiting to be interviewed basically how shitty the job was (it was one of those sales jobs) and later i got called in to talk about my toxic attitude. didnt really give a flying fuck i quit like the next week. god bless anyone who is cucked enough to do one of those jobs

told some bloke sitting waiting to be interviewed basically how shitty the job was (it was one of those sales jobs) and later i got called in to talk about my toxic attitude. didnt really give a flying fuck i quit like the next week. god bless anyone who is cucked enough to do one of those jobs
Did they write you up a warning or just talk to you? Kek. Specifically wanting posts where people have had disciplinary taken against them- whether it’s dismissal, being asked to resign, or just a write up.
i got fired from a dishwashing job at a restaurant at the first day.
basically what happened is that the chef was patronizing me saying all kind of shit, so i told the chef im doing the most work and hes a fat fuck. he exploded in anger and i got fired on the next day
That’s honestly lovely Kek.

i've never been fired from a job fortunately, but one time at a shitty call centre job i had my boss approached me and told me he was moving me to a different part of the office because a girl who worked near me complained about me, apparently i was "bothering" her. i had never even talked to this woman, I had no idea she even existed. I bothered her by being ugly I guess.
3 months later the company lost a really big contract and had to fire a lot of staff, I was very lucky and got to keep my job but she didn't, lmao.

smoking weed. jk could happen though

Yelled at a bitch for being a cunt at the drive through. Threatened to kill her. I was fed up with the job. I wasn't fired though, they needed me there.

Yelled at a bitch for being a cunt at the drive through. Threatened to kill her. I was fed up with the job. I wasn't fired though, they needed me there.
You WERENT sacked? Jeez. Was your boss an incel who enjoyed another subhuman unloading on a roastie?

fired for being too " cold and blunt" and the staff didnt feel like I fit in the workplace.

aka im not some social extrovert so they wanted to get rid of me
I was interviewing for an internship. I turn in my registration papers at the front desk. There is a quiet, mousy looking girl working at the desk. One of the other male interviewee's (chadlite) starts bantering with me. I act bemused, but ultimately dismissive towards him. We turn in the papers, and go home. Next week, the manager calls me, says i've "been involved in an incident". The quiet girl said I was being rude towards her. I never even fucking talked to her once! The manager then accused me of being awkward, and that he'd interview me for next semester. I swiftly declined.

employers always seem to discriminate against those who arent extrovert normies

Last edited:
fired for being too " cold and blunt" and the staff didnt feel like I fit in the workplace.

aka im not some social extrovert so they wanted to get rid of me

employers always seem to discriminate against those who arent extrovert normies

brutal. I know I'm a cold autist but I try to play the beta pushover card to not offend people.

You WERENT sacked? Jeez. Was your boss an incel who enjoyed another subhuman unloading on a roastie?
No. I am always a hard worker and I was the only worker willing to work graveyard shift. I yelled at maybe 2 more cunts until i was asked to call manager. I dint want to so I just quit.

I was written up and put on probation for complimenting a femoid's toe ring. I didn't even act creepy or anything, just literally said in passing "nice toe ring" and she ran to HR and cried harrassment. That was a big step towards me accepting the black pill.

I was written up and put on probation for complimenting a femoid's toe ring. I didn't even act creepy or anything, just literally said in passing "nice toe ring" and she ran to HR and cried harrassment. That was a big step towards me accepting the black pill.
Wow how old are you?

I can't help but think a woman who has a toe-ring is a tramp. And she probably knows it. So someone who is not suitable for her commenting on it triggers the same thing as an ugly guy asking her out becomes a "creep" while a Chad would not be.

I can't help but think a woman who has a toe-ring is a tramp. And she probably knows it. So someone who is not suitable for her commenting on it triggers the same thing as an ugly guy asking her out becomes a "creep" while a Chad would not be.
Oh yeah, she was a whore. Young 20something thot, always wore the most unprofessional shit to work (including midriff-baring tops), always had foot jewelry on and walked around the office barefoot every so often. I noticed it of course being a foot creep and all, but never commented beyond the toe ring compliment.

Of course, nobody gave a shit about her showing up to work half-naked, but I got written up for a compliment given in passing.

I've been written up for too many illnesses (most are fake). I'm currently faking an injury so not been at work for a few months

I would hate to work near or with a women because of that.

Everyone on the team I work on is relaxed and doesn’t care if you fuck around as long as it’s not too long, but when our team manager comes in she’s like a 40 year old roastie who knows 0 about coding we all pretend that we are working our assess off
LMAOOOOO

I've been written up for too many illnesses (most are fake). I'm currently faking an injury so not been at work for a few months

Don't know why but this kinda made me chuckle. I guess it is the benign, George Costanza-level kind of sociopathy.