Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels who took Normie Advice, what happened?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
I'm sure a good number of us here wander around normie spaces a lot. A lot of Normans sound like literal robot NPCs saying the exact same shit every time.
"Just talk to woman bro" "Just shower bro" "go outside bro" or some shit like that. And of course this advice usually doesn't work at all. Going outside is one of the most blackpilling experiences as an ugly and short incel.

What are some other examples of "advice" normies have they given you? Did you try that advice? What were the results?

"Get a job"

In fact, wageslavery only makes things worse.

Although it is necessary to do something, the only possible way is to study.

Normies told me to just put myself out there to make friends. Tried it on middle and high school, and never worked. The few friendships I got happened naturally with little effort. You can't force friendship by putting yourself out there. Never made one friend by "putting myself out there".

"Get a job"

A lot of people here like to hate on betabuxxers, and I can understand that. No one wants to slave away for a roastie.
Thing is, you do NOT want to be a poor AND an incel. There is a difference between crying on the sidewalk, and crying in a Bugatti. Betabuxx for yourself. I'm not saying be a wageslave, like get a job that pays a lot.

Nothing. And after I gave them feedback they didnt care. The advices real normies give IRL are just to shut your mouth so they can talk about something else.

the only good normie advice out there is the benefits of working out.

AND I SAY THIS AS ONE OF THE MOST PESSIMISITIC GOONERS HERE

I am goonmaxxing well into my 40s because the better in shape you are the better masturbation life you will have alone. Our ability to masturbate and get dopamine from masturbating is all we have, so you need to prioritize your physical health in some degree in order to preserve this.

Normies told me to just put myself out there to make friends. Tried it on middle and high school, and never worked. The few friendships I got happened naturally with little effort. You can't force friendship by putting yourself out there. Never made one friend by "putting myself out there".
you shouldn't make friends with people better than you as an incel. You will never receive the respect you seek

you shouldn't make friends with people better than you as an incel. You will never receive the respect you seek
Being ugly sentences you to being permanently inferior forever in normie land

What happened?
Im replying to this thread posted on an obscure incel forum, that's what fucking happened.

this is why i dont want to try anymore. i just cant make friends irl

I'm sure a good number of us here wander around normie spaces a lot. A lot of Normans sound like literal robot NPCs saying the exact same shit every time.
"Just talk to woman bro" "Just shower bro" "go outside bro" or some shit like that. And of course this advice usually doesn't work at all. Going outside is one of the most blackpilling experiences as an ugly and short incel.

What are some other examples of "advice" normies have they given you? Did you try that advice? What were the results?
I embarrassed myself and was disappointed. I embarrassed myself and was disappointed. I embarrassed myself and was disappointed.

you have to keep in mind that such advice actually works/worked for them. a good few are saying that because they genuinely believe normie 6/10+ advice applies to you too

I've been told by a female "dating coach" to dress like a stupid nigger so I am now. Nothing has changed yet.

"Just shoot your shot bro"

Shortly after that I started posting threads here

you have to keep in mind that such advice actually works/worked for them. a good few are saying that because they genuinely believe normie 6/10+ advice applies to you too
That's a really good thought. They completely fail to put themselves in our shoes.

I bet nobody has regretted surgery though.

I know. That's why I'm glad I have one truecel friend IRL. He is bluepilled, but still a good friend since we can relax around each other. We both know neither of us ever had a gf and don't have to put on an act like I do with normies.

I bet nobody has regretted surgery though.
Don't know why surgery isn't more talked about on this forum. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I'm sure a good amount of this forum could ascend.

"Go outside"/"Just Bee yourself" unironically worked for me in making acquaintances with a couple other ugly guys. Even so, I haven't been able to progress to consistent friendship because I'm boring to them I guess. At least I can recite small talk with them instead of standing alone when I'm forced to be at a gathering.

"Get a job"

nah, all is in vain, only focus on making your life easiest and the most laziest as possible, because there is NOTHING to gain where there is NOTHING to lose.

I got my head cut off.

Don't know why surgery isn't more talked about on this forum. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I'm sure a good amount of this forum could ascend.
Because that would involve doing something.

They act like getting a job will fix your life. My life is actually worse since starting working, I have a ton of money saved up because I have nothing to spend it on, I can easily live off of a small amount of NEETbux. If I move out, I will just be living alone and depressed and will probably rope.

They act like getting a job will fix your life. My life is actually worse since starting working, I have a ton of money saved up because I have nothing to spend it on, I can easily live off of a small amount of NEETbux. If I move out, I will just be living alone and depressed and will probably rope.
Surgery

Cucked af, I'm not getting my face cut open so normies and foids treat me better.
Well then what are you whining for? That's how the game works. Nobodies gonna treat you well if your ugly AF. Give me the money then so I can get it.

I Got anhedonia and it is pretty fucked

Oy

I am an incel not an imbecile. Why would I take a normie's advice? My IQ is higher than the average normie.

the only good normie advice out there is the benefits of working out.

AND I SAY THIS AS ONE OF THE MOST PESSIMISITIC GOONERS HERE

I am goonmaxxing well into my 40s because the better in shape you are the better masturbation life you will have alone. Our ability to masturbate and get dopamine from masturbating is all we have, so you need to prioritize your physical health in some degree in order to preserve this.
Ngl working out just to masturbate better is another whole new level of degeneracy.

UnivERsity is bettER
Is not

Go outside
I do it everyday and it gives me nothing

First 1000 rejections is warmup
One death is tragedy, one million ate statistics

Try till you find the right one
Why should I bother, why am I the one of the last and most rejected?

You can live as single
Most sexhavERs/females at one time

UnivERsity is bettER
Is not

Go outside
I do it everyday and it gives me nothing

First 1000 rejections is warmup
One death is tragedy, one million ate statistics

Try till you find the right one
Why should I bother, why am I the one of the last and most rejected?

You can live as single
Most sexhavERs/females at one time
A lot of the time going outside makes you feel even worse If you know what I am talking about.