Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels" who say in their threads "my chad friend, my chd-lite friend..." usually are talking of themselves

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
There's a lot of banned users here that get bored with past of time and admit being sex havers.
Also users with FRIENDS and SOCIAL LIFE...
Also users that goes to CLUBS...​
I usually tolerate and say to myself "well that guy is more NT than me or he have the guts that I don't have"
But usually that shit is not compatible. I f you are an incel you ROT or go outside only for trivial things like buying food or studying or working, but it seems that
HANG OUT with MY CHAD FRIEND DEFINITELY IS A RED FLAG!!!

tl;dr: if you are incel you don't have chad friends and social life.

There's a lot of banned users here that get bored with past of time and admit being sex havers.
Also users with FRIENDS and SOCIAL LIFE...
Also users that goes to CLUBS...​
I usually tolerate and say to myself "well that guy is more NT than me or he have the guts that I don't have"
But usually that shit is not compatible. I f you are an incel you ROT or go outside only for trivial things like buying food or studying or working, but it seems that
HANG OUT with MY CHAD FRIEND DEFINITELY IS A RED FLAG!!!

tl;dr: if you are incel you don't have chad friends and social life.
you're probably right, i used to have a chadlite friend at work to commiserate with about our shitty wages and the women in this town and guess what, he got out of this shitty situation as fast as he could, leaving both this job and the town and left me here all by myself.

if you can have chad friends that you routinely hang out with and those friendships hold then you probably have enough looks, NT, luck or whatever the FUCK it is that you need to eventually succeed in life.

Tbh ( to be honest ) truecels don't have chad freinds.

if you can have chad friends that you routinely hang out with and those friendships hold then you probably have enough looks, NT, luck or whatever the FUCK it is that you need to eventually succeed in life.
Of course, chads usually make jokes on me so for example. They pull apart the incels and bully them to gain status and more power in front of women and high tier normies.

I have a few chad-lite dudes that I talk to at work or school, but we never hang out or anything. It's partially true in the sense that a truecel wouldn't typically have chad friends, but I think that relates more to partying, eating out, etc.

Chad or chadlite don't befriend truecels and people here usually refer to upper tier normie as chad or chadlite because they suck awfully at rating but I kinda agree with you they actually talk about themselves not their friends.

I don't have any friends, just acquaintences I haven't talked to in years. I also don't ever go outside except for slaving, gym, and food/booze. Ive never been to a party, nor been invited to one. But since I knew of Chad lites in high school and uni, apparently I am a fakecel.

Going to clubs has nothing to do with beeing a normie or chad, after all it's just a building you walk into. What happens inside makes the difference between incels and chads.

Users who hang out with chad "friends" can also be incels, they are just fucking delusional. Incels can only be friends with other incels or maybe low tier normies.
Chad might be entertained by hanging out with us for a while, but we can't expect loyalty or real friendship from him, that's beneath him, we are not on the same level in the social hierarchie.

I had many chad acquaintances in highschool, and while spending time with them was fun and really insightful, they also dropped me like hot potatoes as soon as they found friends that improved their social status more than I did.

Last edited:
If you're incel and you hang out with people they always treat you like shit and suck the attractive people's dicks, so you prefer to be alone.

This guy could be the most witty and charismatic person ever and people will still treat him like shit because looks determine value
bone-disorders-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-86-638.jpg

I friendsminimized to mental healthmaxx

Gatekeepy stuff

How the fuck do you know this.Ive shown in PM's to prominent users the chad I'm talking about and me.We're different people.
You're just a gatekeeping faggot

Last edited:
if you have friends 90% of the time they are already just a failed normie, not an incel.

How the fuck do you know this.Ive shown in PM's to prominent users the chad I'm talking about and me.We're different people.
You're just a gatekeeping faggot
go fuck yourself.

Room temperature IQ thread

More like acquaintances , Not friends

I have 0 friends

They deserve to be slain like a wild boar

:feelshaha: My chad and chad-lite friend disagree with this

Yes I agree . I know Chads. But they're my coworkers or old classmates. Some are family related. But never friends or even friendly to me lol. I guess a true incel is only FORCED to know some Chads but not actually befriend them.

How the fuck is a social outcast supposed to be a friend with the highest most alavatied people in the social hierarchy? That shit makes no sense. They either use you or abuse you. never be friends with you

I have a Chadlite relative and we just about never talk because the life experience is way too different. I can comment on his lifestyle but we would never be "hanging out" or anything. It's depressing to think of an incel just being friends with a Chad and getting 0% of the group's femoid attention.

I fully agree OP.

I have 0 friends

0 social skills

0 status

I'm a ghost

Yes I agree . I know Chads. But they're my coworkers or old classmates. Some are family related. But never friends or even friendly to me lol. I guess a true incel is only FORCED to know some Chads but not actually befriend them.

How the fuck is a social outcast supposed to be a friend with the highest most alavatied people in the social hierarchy? That shit makes no sense. They either use you or abuse you. never be friends with you
yes that's why I mean. Chad mostly don't have nothing to do with an incel. An incel is the lowest in the social hierarchy. That shit makes no sense srs.
I have a Chadlite relative and we just about never talk because the life experience is way too different. I can comment on his lifestyle but we would never be "hanging out" or anything. It's depressing to think of an incel just being friends with a Chad and getting 0% of the group's femoid attention.
yes maybe if the chad is young can be kindly Idk.
Or maybe a past experience , but people here recurrently brag about: - my chad fren, my chad lite fren, I went to a disco but I don't get laid srs, foids that hit on me , etc...
makes no fucking sense.

I fully agree OP.

I have 0 friends

0 social skills

0 status

I'm a ghost
Yes this is more accurate. And remember that a lot of "prominent" users here usually are/were fakecels.