Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels who message foids on reddit, please fucking stop

Go back to IT bro

Nvm I'm not incel. I'm actually a giga Tyrone who has a body count of 60000

It just shows that you're as obsessed with them as much as they are with you; no point, even legitimately reasonable points will just be met with accusations of "misogynist inkwell" and they'll completely ignore your arguments in favor of insults, a waste of time and a way for them to fulfill their need for attention. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link PLEASE REMOVE ALL ANIME PROFILE PICTURES PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU

A world without faggots and anime is like a world without cockroaches and rats

Though kind of cringe, i doubt it changes anything so id not pay it much attention.

Go back to IT bro

I hate anime too, but bro, those are most likely fake accounts and you should stop scrolling and giving IT attention

I hate anime too, but bro, those are most likely fake accounts and you should stop scrolling and giving IT attention
"if someone did something stupid on the internet it must be a fake account" ok whatever then

I see this shit everywhere not just on reddit but also 4chan and even omegle, some of you faggots give foids a lot of ammunition to use against us by being retarded.

Princess kitty is a man larping so this is prob her (or him) staging a fake convo

"if someone did something stupid on the internet it must be a fake account" ok whatever then
Unironically go back to IT if you seriously believe them.

Why are you on IT, anyway? That's such a waste of time, and brain cells.

I will simp for foids on Reddit in their dms and there is nothing you can do to stop me OP

keep crying for me

I agree. What do you dingbats get from messaging these retards?

Why are you on IT, anyway? That's such a waste of time, and brain cells.
I don't know why some of you pretend like you're too good for reddit now, while posting shit from other equally cucked places like tiktok. IT is the only place talking about incels right now so why shouldn't I check up on them from time to time? I know you do the same but you pretend you don't.

> Incels messaging foids LMAO

I never understood why anyone would bother to actually engage in a one on one convo with an IT foids anyway.

I don't know why some of you pretend like you're too good for reddit now, while posting shit from other equally cucked places like tiktok. IT is the only place talking about incels right now so why shouldn't I check up on them from time to time? I know you do the same but you pretend you don't.
??? I don't post from tiktok.