Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels who got a job, how is it?

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
my job is ass like i said before. i found out its infested with jocks and annoying foids. Its a shame theres no other incels working where im at cuz i expected that. there was some nice people but they could be fake and some of them don't do the same position as me so i never see them. so far there's like 2 asshole jocks who hates me and i fucking hate them too. i cant relate to them and wish there was more geeky or incel jobs.

How do you guys deal with people at work? are there assholes and how do you stop caring ab what they tell you?

Money is nice

Not in a job right now but ive been doing jobs on and off since age 16.

They are all trash, all shit jobs that didnt pay anything and included work that is basically inhuman and most of it will likely be replaced by AI sooner or later.

What i hate the most are customers, ESPECIALLY Karens (Hags) they fuck me up so much that they are in most cases always the reason why I quit.

Ive been through too much bullying and negative experiences in my life that I will stand just there and take being insulted by a post wall Roastie who is on anger mode because she couldn't get Chad and ended up a crazy Catlady.

They are all trash, all shit jobs that didnt pay anything and included work that is basically inhuman and most of it will likely be replaced by AI sooner or later.

What i hate the most are customers, ESPECIALLY Karens (Hags) they fuck me up so much that they are in most cases always the reason why I quit.

Ive been through too much bullying and negative experiences in my life that I will stand just there and take being insulted by a post wall Roastie who is on anger mode because she couldn't get Chad and ended up a crazy Catlady.

I finally got out of customer service with my most recent job and its not too bad. I still can't escape the thought that most other men my age are going to college and getting laid while I'm working full time

making money is nice, doing work i dont mind, but dealing with shitheads i want to club over the head with a bat is ragefuel

Do a job with little to no social interaction.
Examples:
- night shift security
- night shift janitor
- truck driver
- welder (looks like a normie job on the surface but you won't get anything done if you talk too much.)
- computer programmer
- YouTuber

I surf the internet 60% of the time there

Seeing people fucking sucks. I'm very lucky to be on good terms with my boss but I wish the work was remote. Tried to get one but job interviews fucking suck as well, can't play stupid retarded normie games to fit in.

i work remotely as a software engineer. it pays well but going so long without seeing to another human is brutal. voice meetings don’t really count

When I had a job in highschool it sucked

Used to work as food delivery guy, now neeting :feelstastyman: :feelsLightsaber:

when i had jobs it sucked

i work remotely as a software engineer. it pays well but going so long without seeing to another human is brutal. voice meetings don’t really count
This is probably ideal setting for most incels. Unfortunately AI will take over eventually

Work as a receptionist and it sucks, there always people to bother my work and the shithead boss

ME:
-Pizza delivery boy+dish washer
-Slaughterhouse refrigerator warehouse worker (I packed pork products)
-Big Truck Tire factory worker
-Wooden pallet + box maker
-Production line logistic's supplier (delivering components to production line)

The one I hated the most: Pizza delivery boy
The one I liked the most: Prod. line logistic's supply
The hardest, most TIREsome and heaviest one was in Tire factory :feelskek: :feelspuke:

Where for the -cels I found, there was at least 1 when I was pizza delivery boy, 6+ at slaughterhouse, 3 (including one curry) at Tire factory, 4+ at pallet assembly and 4+ at prod. line.

Work as a receptionist and it sucks, there always people to bother my work and the shithead boss
Ever had retarded foids laugh at you or make you angry since you deal with people

Money is nice
Especially when you LEECHMAXX out of your parents and don't need to pay the home bills, but still all I could get was minimal wage.

It's fine. I have to work quite a lot, but it's somewhat interesting. But the company has financial troubles, so I am not sure how long I will continue to have it.

I work from home half the time, go in on Fridays when everyone else is at home so I don’t talk to anyone

not job exactly, i am a backend software developer. usually node js and golang but nowdays learnin php/laravel for quick and easy work

not job exactly, i am a backend software developer. usually node js and golang but nowdays learnin php/laravel for quick and easy work
Software engineering can be pretty chill depending on the company. My personal advice would be to work for a Nordic company, e.g. a company based in Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland. You usually get a less hectic schedule. Also banks are pretty good, since everything moves at a snail's pace.
The job market is infested with normies, though. Albeit most of them just want to make money and go home.
This is probably ideal setting for most incels. Unfortunately AI will take over eventually
Honestly, as someone who uses ChatGPT daily for work, it is pretty retarded. You have to be very specific and knowledgeable for it to generate something useful, and it keeps telling you that some features and libraries do not exist, or generates code that just doesn't run.
I had to wrangle it just to use a memory optimized table hint in MS SQL recently, since it told me it doesn't exist lol

Best way to use it is as an autocomplete or a replacement for a quick google search.
When you start dealing with domain level knowledge like banking architecture or technical terms, it is less useful than Google.

Try and get a male dominated job such as construction, heavy duty lifting shit. It eliminates all the normie BS. Make sure the managers aren’t foids though. They will make it life hell and they have no empathy

Awful. Colleagues treated me like a leper for no apparent reason. I also fell in love with a coworker and took her out to a few lunches only to get rejected (friendzoned), then completely cut off. The rejection, alienation and dehumanization fucked me up to the point of attempting suicide.

Money is nice though, as someone above already said.

my job is ass like i said before. i found out its infested with jocks and annoying foids. Its a shame theres no other incels working where im at cuz i expected that. there was some nice people but they could be fake and some of them don't do the same position as me so i never see them. so far there's like 2 asshole jocks who hates me and i fucking hate them too. i cant relate to them and wish there was more geeky or incel jobs.

How do you guys deal with people at work? are there assholes and how do you stop caring ab what they tell you?
funny. cause I just had a terrible fucking day at work, got berated, felt incompetent, couldn't do anything about it because I need this shit for a paycheck. It's great when it's just "work" and you get a paycheck, it's the worst when you are basically a beggar mule and treated like an absolute loser with no ability to fight back for respect because you need the money.

compared to when i was living in LDAR life, it's a different type of suffering. It helps keep my life mostly stress free in regards to independence and paying for my existence and keeping my financial stress/suffering minimal. But the energy drain is a different form of suffering to the soul drain that LDAR makes you feel when you're literally just rotting from cope to cope.

it's like choose your pain: be broke in LDAR, or suffer at work but afford what you want/need. The pain of work eventually became more favorable to the pain of being a broke LDAR unable to survive without dependence on others or get what I want. I had limited options and limited copes that got boring fast.

How did you stop caring what others said. i want to start doing that
making money is nice, doing work i dont mind, but dealing with shitheads i want to club over the head with a bat is ragefuel
what do you tell them and what do they say to you
Do a job with little to no social interaction.
Examples:
- night shift security
- night shift janitor
- truck driver
- welder (looks like a normie job on the surface but you won't get anything done if you talk too much.)
- computer programmer
- YouTuber
i kinda am a janitor and forced to work with people most of the time which sucks and i suck at driving so idk about the truck driving thing. making money on youtube is hard as fuck too and with computer programer you gotta be very good at math
I surf the internet 60% of the time there
what job is it
yeah it sucks to got no one to speak with but no one wants to talk to us anyways and its the most safe for us. do you gotta be really good at math for that?
When I had a job in highschool it sucked
what was it and were you treated like shit by coworkers or something
it sucks that we cant do shit ab it either. what do they tell you?

ME:
-Pizza delivery boy+dish washer
-Slaughterhouse refrigerator warehouse worker (I packed pork products)
-Big Truck Tire factory worker
-Wooden pallet + box maker
-Production line logistic's supplier (delivering components to production line)

The one I hated the most: Pizza delivery boy
The one I liked the most: Prod. line logistic's supply
The hardest, most TIREsome and heaviest one was in Tire factory :feelskek: :feelspuke:

Where for the -cels I found, there was at least 1 when I was pizza delivery boy, 6+ at slaughterhouse, 3 (including one curry) at Tire factory, 4+ at pallet assembly and 4+ at prod. line.
isnt the warehouse like filled with jocks and shit like that. how doyou last there.
does it require alot of math
Try and get a male dominated job such as construction, heavy duty lifting shit. It eliminates all the normie BS. Make sure the managers aren’t foids though. They will make it life hell and they have no empathy
but arent those filled with jocks cuz theyre usually strong and shit
Awful. Colleagues treated me like a leper for no apparent reason. I also fell in love with a coworker and took her out to a few lunches only to get rejected (friendzoned), then completely cut off. The rejection, alienation and dehumanization fucked me up to the point of attempting suicide.

Money is nice though, as someone above already said.
I really hate how they treat us like shit and we cant do anything about it It pisses me the fuck off. also fuck that foid shes a bitch. i hope you quit. how did you get ur mind off it
funny. cause I just had a terrible fucking day at work, got berated, felt incompetent, couldn't do anything about it because I need this shit for a paycheck. It's great when it's just "work" and you get a paycheck, it's the worst when you are basically a beggar mule and treated like an absolute loser with no ability to fight back for respect because you need the money.

compared to when i was living in LDAR life, it's a different type of suffering. It helps keep my life mostly stress free in regards to independence and paying for my existence and keeping my financial stress/suffering minimal. But the energy drain is a different form of suffering to the soul drain that LDAR makes you feel when you're literally just rotting from cope to cope.

it's like choose your pain: be broke in LDAR, or suffer at work but afford what you want/need. The pain of work eventually became more favorable to the pain of being a broke LDAR unable to survive without dependence on others or get what I want. I had limited options and limited copes that got boring fast.
exactly we cant do shit cuz the manager wont care about our ugly ass and it seems like we just cant fit in in normie scenarios . my copes also ware down quickly. do you still have those bad thoughts come to ur mind tho and how do you deal with them. its so haunting honestly.

all the jobs i had made me want to rope

i remember working with my childhood friends at this one job back when i was 21 it sounded perfect to me
but they all acted very indifferent towards me
i guess because we didnt see each other for years before that and they were just disappointed

If two men who were friends in their youth meet again when they are old, after being separated for a life-time, the chief feeling they will have at the sight of each other will be one of complete disappointment at life as a whole; because their thoughts will be carried back to that earlier time when life seemed so fair as it lay spread out before them in the rosy light of dawn, promised so much — and then performed so little. - Arthur Schopenhauer :blackpill::feelsbadman:

but arent those filled with jocks cuz theyre usually strong and shit
Most of the guys aren’t that strong they’re just skinny fat and there’ll be a lot of oldcels who are single (it’s impossible not to mog them)
There will be chads but that’s with every job

yeah it sucks to got no one to speak with but no one wants to talk to us anyways and its the most safe for us. do you gotta be really good at math for that?

not at all for most jobs, im a complete retard at math. do not go into anything graphics or game related though.

I really hate how they treat us like shit and we cant do anything about it It pisses me the fuck off. also fuck that foid shes a bitch. i hope you quit. how did you get ur mind off it
I got fired recently. As for how I got my mind off it, I never did. If it was a dime-a-dozen generic whore I'd not even care but this one was truly a unique specimen.

I can sit for hours without speaking or interacting
Just translating
Creepy blackhole of the office

all the jobs i had made me want to rope

i remember working with my childhood friends at this one job back when i was 21 it sounded perfect to me
but they all acted very indifferent towards me
i guess because we didnt see each other for years before that and they were just disappointed

If two men who were friends in their youth meet again when they are old, after being separated for a life-time, the chief feeling they will have at the sight of each other will be one of complete disappointment at life as a whole; because their thoughts will be carried back to that earlier time when life seemed so fair as it lay spread out before them in the rosy light of dawn, promised so much — and then performed so little. - Arthur Schopenhauer :blackpill::feelsbadman:
I hate my life more after doing jobs. We aren’t safe anywhere even after high school
not at all for most jobs, im a complete retard at math. do not go into anything graphics or game related though.
i really wanted to make games but i don’t see that as a option
I got fired recently. As for how I got my mind off it, I never did. If it was a dime-a-dozen generic whore I'd not even care but this one was truly a unique specimen.
Why did you get fired.

isnt the warehouse like filled with jocks and shit like that. how doyou last there.
It wasn't filled with jocks, it was filled mostly with old guys from neighbouring villages and ukrainian married women (one even had her 18yo 6/10 son working there)

My first job was my last, they traumatized me and beaten me and they paid me 5$ a day

Made me work like a slave, many hours 7 days a week, damaged my Brain due to lack of sleep.

I work in accounting (n

I work in accounting (not an accountant If I was id be making way more) its very repetitive but its ok. I dont have to deal with customers and just use spreadsheets all day

Can't even get a fucking job. I hate my life.
Would you like to be a shit slave, GrAY? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

truecels hate themselves for being ugly, and not for the illusions that normies put in us, it's different, review your concepts. :blackpill:

Would you like to be a shit slave, GrAY? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

truecels hate themselves for being ugly, and not for the illusions that normies put in us, it's different, review your concepts. :blackpill:
Everyone keeps shutting on me, humiliating me for not getting a job. I can't take this anymore.