Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who don't prosecute fakecels are traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Every fakecel must be exposed. If you chat him up you are commiting treachery. This forum must be purged of fakecels and their "friends".

Then we must ban Zyros, I'm sick of seeing that guys CHAD face

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Yes. Every normiescum must be banned. I'm tired of seeing them everywhere. I'm tired of their sui fuel.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Lovely signature

GqxSbXQ.png

There aren't any fakecels on here. Why would someone pretend to be a virgin on the internet?

I'm legit curious: Zyros may mog everyone in this page but he's no Chad (with all due respect to you Mr. Zyros), so why everyone says he's fakecel?

I'm Newcel as fuck, that's why I ask.

Still dont understand why we let knajjd post. Hes a fucking norm shit invader

As long as they don't spew blue pilled bullshit and are for the incel cause, I don't an issue with them being here.

DAFMFP said:
I'm legit curious: Zyros may mog everyone in this page but he's no Chad (with all due respect to you Mr. Zyros), so why everyone says he's fakecel?

I'm Newcel as fuck, that's why I ask.

Cause he has 3 FWBs

Damn, should I be purged for touching a prime 3 year old femail? :'(

Imma miss you guys.

CopingGymcel said:
As long as they don't spew blue pilled bullshit and are for the incel cause, I don't an issue with them being here.

You are part of the problem. They ALWAYS humblebrag. It annoys me.

CopingGymcel said:

I fully agree. They lend us more credibility too. It's VERY easy to dismiss a bunch of ugly virgins like ourselves. But a black-pilled slayer who knows the truth about women? That's a blue-pilled cucks worst nightmare.

NegroKing said:
I fully agree. They lend us more credibility too. It's VERY easy to dismiss a bunch of ugly virgins like ourselves. But a black-pilled slayer who knows the truth about women? That's a blue-pilled cucks worst nightmare.

Cuck.

incelman said:
You are part of the problem. They ALWAYS humblebrag. It annoys me.

Aren't you a bit of a fakecel too, Gambler?

CopingGymcel said:

Wait, incelman is Gambler? The Chad from r/incels?

Ryo Hazuki said:
That face repulses me. He looks so punchable.
what I hate about lookism is how not even subhuman incels can escape its effects, it's literally biologically wired in humans. jfl @ normies spewing "looks don't matter"

CopingGymcel said:

You are not being funny.

CopingGymcel said:
Apparently.

Lmfao at a Chad having over 2300 post and spending more time on an incel forum than an incel

unless they're actively coming on here and humble-bragging about their encounters with women, this is just pointless purity spiraling

Framecel222 said:
So you would date a 0/10 as long as she had a vag?

Ok, I taked that back.

NegroKing said:

incelman said:
Every fakecel must be exposed. If you chat him up you are commiting treachery. This forum must be purged of fakecels and their "friends".

As long as you believe in the blackpill you are fine to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.