Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who claim to be truecels often tend to be fakecels

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Think about it, very ugly people aren't common and mofos who say that they are 5'3 2/10 subhumans ? Plus this forum has weird REDDIT, LIBERAL and TRANNY victim olympics mentality about who is more subhuman likely to gain trust and attention, to some degree racecels do this, ( ''yeah bro whites are gods while we curries are gigasubhumans'' despite fact that indians mateguard HARD their women unlike cucked slavs, whites, asians or to some degree latinos )

@KillNiggers
@PersonalityPrince
@niggers
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel

Why did you sepparate slavs and whites? Slavs are white
sometimes i do this, slavs are rather white but ''inferior'' kinda of white sadly as seen by both western whites and non whites

Yeah if i haven't seen their subhuman faces, I'll take their claims that they are gigasubhuman with a grain of salt.

You don't need much to do terribly with foids especially nowadays.

NTpill is strike one

Looks/height is strike two.

sometimes i do this, slavs are rather white but ''inferior'' kinda of white sadly as seen by both western whites and non whites
Do you yourself believe that?

High IQ, i've seen it happen time and time again here and on other forums. @MACHETE comes to mind.

No one in real life thinks like this

truecels tends to be retarded or schizos probably because of how brutal they life is

True they say they are truecels in an attempt to manipulate

Some people underrate themselves because they spend too much time on tiktok so they forget that plain and slightly ugly people make up the majority of humans, ugly men just have less reasons to record their faces or go out in public.

Westerners do see Slavs as inferior but non whites see Slavs as white

@InceldianWarrior

slavs are clearly seen as worse whites especially by germanics ( ethnics see EE as brothel )

@WorthlessSlavicShit

@InceldianWarrior

slavs are clearly seen as worse whites especially by germanics ( ethnics see EE brothel )

@WorthlessSlavicShit
I can confidently tell you that most french people don't even know what a slav is

Tbh:waitwhat:. Very few people who are secure in their identity are loudly asserting it like that. A good number of the users here have no need to scream that they are totally truecels, because the failures that are their lives are proof enough of that:feelsjuice:.

Tbh:waitwhat:. Very few people who are secure in their identity are loudly asserting it like that. A good number of the users here have no need to scream that they are totally truecels, because the failures that are their lives are proof enough of that:feelsjuice:.
truth nuke

They just like the attention the truecel status gives them

This is true.

For example, im ugly but i’m not trucel tier, but for sure below average though. Coupled with my height & autism especially in the US is a recipe to make one incel.

There are genuine trucels here such as @TheGrayWolf & @CopingForBrutality yet they never go on about it as in “muh i’m a legit trucel” & instead it’s obvious to us based on their personal accounts & humble attitude.
High IQ, i've seen it happen time and time again here and on other forums. @MACHETE comes to mind.
This

I agree. This is similar to how holier-than-thou Christians are. Any self-proclaimed most ugly person won't be that ugly, and if you are actually that hideous, you won't need to say it

There are genuine trucels here such as @TheGrayWolf & @CopingForBrutality yet they never go on about it as in “muh i’m a legit trucel” & instead it’s obvious to us based on their personal accounts & humble attitude.
@CopingForBrutality is a fakecel, because he is a Gujju. Second he does that, what are you meaning?

@CopingForBrutality is a fakecel, because he is a Gujju. Second he does that, what are you meaning?
No he’s not, i’ve read his posts & he’s had it quite rough i hope he’s ok.

I also like how he’s very chill & easy to talk with

Think about it, very ugly people aren't common and mofos who say that they are 5'3 2/10 subhumans ? Plus this forum has weird REDDIT, LIBERAL and TRANNY victim olympics mentality about who is more subhuman likely to gain trust and attention, to some degree racecels do this, ( ''yeah bro whites are gods while we curries are gigasubhumans'' despite fact that indians mateguard HARD their women unlike cucked slavs, whites, asians or to some degree latinos )

@KillNiggers
@PersonalityPrince
@niggers
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
indeed, users who claim to be extremely damn ugly but wear it like a badge of honor as if its something good is an obvious sign that they are larping. if they knew how it would feel to be that ugly they would not be wearing it as something to brag about.

All he posts is sissy cuckhold curry self-hatred
I thought it was actually quite level-headed, not self hating but still acknowledges reality

indeed, users who claim to be extremely damn ugly but wear it like a badge of honor as if its something good is an obvious sign that they are larping. if they knew how it would feel to be that ugly they would not be wearing it as something to brag about.
Yeah they would just merely discern about their experiences

Great post OP, very good take

I thought it was actually quite level-headed, not self hating but still acknowledges reality
Really?

despite fact that indians mateguard HARD their women unlike cucked
Yeah we do mateguard harder than most other races but despite that, we get cucked. How brutal is that?

This is true.

For example, im ugly but i’m not trucel tier, but for sure below average though. Coupled with my height & autism especially in the US is a recipe to make one incel.

Thanks man, I often feel like I'm being annoying and repetitive, but it feels "good" (or at least somewhat freeing) sharing and venting my experiences. These experiences are daily, and I'm not sharing everything, but still I hope that I'm not being too annoying and my accounts aren't too tiresome.